2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

4 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

FWIW, doesn't seem like you say this kind of shit if you think you're about to win.

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

Def not what you say if you think you’re winning the state

Nor this:

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

The comments about North Carolina, and what Trump is saying, these are people who are seeing internal poll numbers that are shit for their side.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't care.  I don't want to subscribe to a media giant that refuses to do its job.  Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos can sit, spin, and blow each other.  My $10 a month isn't gonna make a difference either way.

I wouldn’t tell you to do otherwise and it is a good signal.  Just pointing out that a class of people who are not impacted by the market in any meaningful way means that the market can’t do its job and that they will respond only to the threat of state power. This gives an edge to anyone willing to employ state power for authoritarian means (the GOP) with no democratic or market counterbalance. 

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/israel-iran-lebanon-gaza-war-10-25-24-intl-hnk/index.html

Israel has begun its retaliatory strikes on Iran, source says

Posting this here as a reminder that Bibi Netanyahu has been more or less openly colluding with Donald Trump on the timing of all this.

Edited by Brian Fantana
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

He should.  And it's cool if he does, because thanks to the SCOTUS,  PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY!!!

3 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

According to the supreme court he would be immune from prosecution if he did. @TwiceHorn is that correct? Serious question. 

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I don't know about murdered but Biden should absolutely order that anyone who tries something be arrested and imprisoned. He's old, he's on the way out, and SCOTUS says he has immunity for official actions. Protection of federal elections is absolutely an official action. Throw them in prison immediately and let SCOTUS sort it out.

The irony is that if America was truly as bad as Trump claims, then Trump’s plane would mysteriously crash or explode like he was an opposition leader in Russia,

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The irony is that if America was truly as bad as Trump claims, then Trump’s plane would mysteriously crash or explode like he was an opposition leader in Russia,

that's silly.

he'd fall out a window or get poisoned.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I mailed my ballot today. Fuck Trump. Fuck Vance. Fuck the GQP. 

Also, fuck Eric Adams for trying to change the city charter to give even more power to the mayor.

So no on ballot issues 2-6?

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

So traffic is apparently ruined in Austin because of Trump's visit.  Don't go anywhere near 71 or 35.

Ben white in Austin proper. But that’s just me apparently 

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

She wouldn’t have bothered otherwise. This was legit a “try to get Allred over the line” type of visit. Or else she’d just be in Vegas or Phoenix or Detroit or Philly again 

Alternatively, they know that Tester's toast, Nebraska's a no, and Florida's fucked.

Gotta shoot your shot in Texas.

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Nothing you can do to Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos matters.  They have reached a level of insulation that they are beyond market forces, a new American aristocracy that is threatened only by, and answerable to, the king.  The dynamics here are playing out accordingly.

Or the FTC.

(I know they'll still be rich, but some of their prestige will be diluted).

You would think that Matt Mackowiak, email publisher and Chairman of the Travis County GOP,  would have more to do this close to Election Day than break an “EXCLUSIVE” about somebody else’s podcast,  but since he didn’t even bother to get candidates on the ballot for the vast majority of county races I guess he’s not super busy.

So the MSG nazi rally on 10/27 is set for doors open at noon.

looks like I will observe day of the dead that day after this traitor rally but from 12-230 I’ll be walking out there with my fuck trump and trump is a traitor signs. 

IMG_1116.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

You would think that Matt Mackowiak, email publisher and Chairman of the Travis County GOP,  would have more to do this close to Election Day than break an “EXCLUSIVE” about somebody else’s podcast,  but since he didn’t even bother to get candidates on the ballot for the vast majority of county races I guess he’s not super busy.

She's the sitting Vice President. She can't do a fucking no limits podcast. Are these people fucking crazy? 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, immamac said:

She's the sitting Vice President. She can't do a fucking no limits podcast. Are these people fucking crazy? 

Joe Rogan is more apt to ask about the government controlling the weather than he is to ask about our nuclear deployment, but yeah, that's a good point.  

Just now, immamac said:

of course he agreed to no limits. he just won’t answer the hard questions. or the easy questions. he doesn’t answer questions. is my point. 

• Hook 'Em 5

The issue with JRE is that he wouldn't treat Kamala with the respect that the sitting Vice President of the United States deserves and commands. DJT also doesn't command or dignify being the Former President for Rogan to reciprocate even if he deserves and earned that respect by serving. 

Its that Donald is completely unfit and unable to command the respect of the most powerful office on the planet. He is trying to normalize disrespecting the sitting fucking VP and potential Future President as a former President. 

• Hook 'Em 4