2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

6 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

This rally needs someone dancing for 30 minutes. I mean they are playing the songs, so get this thing going. 

I nominate that Jessica Alba chick.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 3

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Meh, every big city newspaper in TX has endorsed D's for years and it don't make a shit.  Anyone waiting for the Washington Post to weigh in with an endorsement to make up their mind who to vote for doesn't need to be voting in the first place.

Also, never forget that Woodward sat on Trump telling him how awful Covid was going to be so he could sell some books.  Fuck him.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 4

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Meh, every big city newspaper in TX has endorsed D's for years and it don't make a shit.  Anyone waiting for the Washington Post to weigh in with an endorsement to make up their mind who to vote for doesn't need to be voting in the first place.

The post not endorsing is solely due to the fact that Trump would harm Amazon if the Post endorses Harris. This is why it’s best to have independent news sources and not one dependent on a fascist president. 

• Hook 'Em 4

7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Harris should go onto the Rogan podcast. Sure most of his listeners are trumpers but Rogan himself isn’t. And given the size of his audience, there is a benefit if 0.5% of them change their vote or stay home.

there is nothing Rogan could ask her that would harm her campaign. 

You’re assuming its the Harris team that said no

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I unsubscribed from Sticker Mule emails yesterday.

I had just been deleting them anyway before I knew the dude was a Trumpkin. But now I unsubscribed, that'll have him up late at night wondering why.

Whaaaaat? Dammit, I get my stickers from them. Pretty sure I am in less than 20 bucks for close to 1k stickers. They have some good deals. Guess I need a new sticker plug.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

What's concerning about this isn't the endorsement itself.  No idiot who is somehow undecided at this point is going to be reading the WaPo, never mind swayed by what its editorial staff thinks.  The problem with the lack of endorsement, and why I canceled my subscription today, is that it's a huge danger sign of what's happened to free press and the First Amendment in this country.  Either because of fears of retribution from the government or because the boss is in bed with trump for even more billions, the suits stepped on the editorial board and journalists.   So much of the news industry has gone to shit in this country, and WaPo was one of the few remaining semi-responsible media outlets left that actually did some investigative journalism.  And now they've just shown that because of either fear or money or both, they're going to bow down to MAGA.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

Just now, Pancho said:

You’re assuming its the Harris team that said no

Not really. I think she should go onto whether she’s previously said no, or still considering it.

There’s a good chance that Rogan is voting for Harris. He’s on the record as being pro choice and definitely not anti lgbt. At least relative to his audience. He's argued with guests about gay marriage and gay couples adopting.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I unsubscribed from Sticker Mule emails yesterday.

I had just been deleting them anyway before I knew the dude was a Trumpkin. But now I unsubscribed, that'll have him up late at night wondering why.

Why do you need bulk stickers? I say this as someone with 3 children under 10. 

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Whaaaaat? Dammit, I get my stickers from them. Pretty sure I am in less than 20 bucks for close to 1k stickers. They have some good deals. Guess I need a new sticker plug.

I had no problem with the stickers I originally got from them. Then they started requiring vector graphics which I don't do, so it was fun while it lasted.

I was pretty happy with the stickers I got from Redbubble, until I realized that the best way to make money off of stickers, is don't sell stickers.

18 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Harris should go onto the Rogan podcast. Sure most of his listeners are trumpers but Rogan himself isn’t. And given the size of his audience, there is a benefit if 0.5% of them change their vote or stay home.

there is nothing Rogan could ask her that would harm her campaign. 

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Not really. I think she should go onto whether she’s previously said no, or still considering it.

There’s a good chance that Rogan is voting for Harris. He’s on the record as being pro choice and definitely not anti lgbt. At least relative to his audience. He's argued with guests about gay marriage and gay couples adopting.

Under no fuckin version of this simulation is joe fuckin Rogan voting for Harris over Trump. 

2 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I had no problem with the stickers I originally got from them. Then they started requiring vector graphics which I don't do, so it was fun while it lasted.

I was pretty happy with the stickers I got from Redbubble, until I realized that the best way to make money off of stickers, is don't sell stickers.

The best way to make money off of stickers is to setup a company named Sticker Donkey and sell bulk stickers online.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Ok I’m gonna let you in on a secret. No bro who listens to Rogan is undecided, nor will their minds be changed at this point in the race. A lightbulb isn’t going to suddenly go off in their head. Shit, I bet the majority of them aren’t even going to actually vote. She needs to spend the next 10 days getting her people out. Not chasing the mythical white bro vote

So Trump dicked around w/ Rogan all afternoon and hung his Michigan crowd out to dry for at least an hour plus.  Curious to see if he actually shows up, and what he's like when he takes the stage.  Old boy has had a long fucking day and tired heads say goofy shit - especially after being gassed up (I have to assume) from the Rogan visit.

5 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I sell art. Stickers were like belts-of-machine-gun-ammo art that I could buy for less than a dollar and sell for 3.

But then I realized that at an art show, you get a finite number of people who want to buy your work. You put a fucking 3 dollar sticker in front of them, that's what some of em will buy, and then they walk away and you stand there with you big three dollars.

So I quit getting stickers. I currently order prints that I can sell for $20 profit. 20 dollars, that's pimp money.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

What do YOU give the sloots when they leave? I am all class and give them a cool "good job" sticker when they leave. It is tasteful and colorful. Pretty sure it is appreciated. Now I need a new distributer.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

been on my list of older shows to go back and watch - might bump it up the list if she plays a prominent role.

She is also in Things to Do in Denver When You’re Dead. Great movie. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The best way to make money off of stickers is to setup a drop-ship company named Sticker Donkey and sell marked-up luxury bulk stickers online that Sticker Mule actually prints.

With a couple of smart high-schoolers working the website.

5 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

Kamala is fiery. Such a fucking badass. I can't wait for her to be president. 

She's fucking bringing it with this.  It's not the stock speech.

She's going hard to the paint on this issue and good for her.  Biden would never do this.

• Hook 'Em 4

32 minutes ago, Mittens said:

Can't keep up w/ this thread so fuiap

Biloxi TV anchor crashes out over Kamala

Yeah. They’re coming off the fucking rails. Just waste your career for TFG?

In Biloxi?!

I disagree and really was hoping for her to go on there.  Shit ton of young males need to be reached plus the Tik Tok crowd. We can't keep ignoring this demo.  And she's  tough enough to brush back any bullshit he might ask.
I sadly know a lot of moderate types that listen to JR bc "he has interesting guests." I'm talking otherwise fairly progressive people  including a dude that had Tim Walz as an teacher in HS.
I think it would have created a lot of positives.

The TikTok crowd had a massive section at the DNC. They cover her campaign well.