2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

7 hours ago, Chopper said:

image.png.d3117d07d14ec1379ebba573b61a2c3c.png
Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

of all the cunts in trumpworld, this fat bulldog-faced Cheung asshole is among the worst. 

7 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Skullduggery!

I held that exact hat in my hand last week.  Not a replica. That exact hat in that photo.  It's a csb, and I'll tell it if anyone's interested. 

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

More like when PNC become Shell Energy - and the answer is 2023 

And I banked at BBVA when it became PNC and went to shit. 

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

of all the cunts in trumpworld, this fat bulldog-faced Cheung asshole is among the worst. 

Meh. You're obviously just another lowlife suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

54 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Not really. I think she should go onto whether she’s previously said no, or still considering it.

There’s a good chance that Rogan is voting for Harris. He’s on the record as being pro choice and definitely not anti lgbt. At least relative to his audience. He's argued with guests about gay marriage and gay couples adopting.

I’m old. I’ve gotten where I avoid things that make me dumber (this board excepted) and try to listen to people who are smarter than me. 
As I said, I’m old. I’d rather watch classic boxing  matches from the 70’s than UFC.  I think social media has rotted our brains. 
My impression is that Joe Rogan (who I can’t think of as much greater than his role on that show where people ate maggots), is not someone who would make me smarter by listening to him.  Maybe unfairly, I don’t expect that most of his audience is smarter than him. 
But, maybe I’m just old. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

I honestly believe that's a historic speech, one that people will still talk about years or decades from now. I feel privileged to have watched it live.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, wood said:

I honestly believe that's a historic speech, one that people will still talking about years or decades from now. I feel privileged to have watched it live.

Hopefully it won’t be something that only exists on bootleg thumb drives with us watching in dark rooms with someone outside looking out for the guys in the red ties. 

• Rage+1 3

5 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

I’m old. I’ve gotten where I avoid things that make me dumber (this board excepted) and try to listen to people who are smarter than me. 
As I said, I’m old. I’d rather watch classic boxing  matches from the 70’s than UFC.  I think social media has rotted our brains. 
My impression is that Joe Rogan (who I can’t think of as much greater than his role on that show where people ate maggots), is not someone who would make me smarter by listening to him.  Maybe unfairly, I don’t expect that most of his audience is smarter than him. 
But, maybe I’m just old. 

Nope, you are pretty much spot on.  

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

But, maybe I’m just old. 

You're hitting on all cylinders, friend. 

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

I’m actually impressed he knows the word “melancholia”

He's probably called his "wife" that a few times, and Barron straightened him out. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

And Honest Abe came up to me, big guy honest Abe, some people say he’s almost as tall as me, anyway, he had tears in his eyes, he says, Mr president TAD died.   It was sad for him, really.   Dead tad, that’s tough, killed by an illegal alien, is what I’ve been told.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

And Honest Abe came up to me, big guy honest Abe, some people say he’s almost as tall as me, anyway, he had tears in his eyes, he says, Mr president TAD died.   It was sad for him, really.   Dead tad, that’s tough, killed by an illegal alien, is what I’ve been told.  

Perfection.gif

2 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

Fucking American treasure right there. God Bless Willie. image.thumb.png.4172396288ae65eea325fada3d044dd0.png

I've got a long list of real good reasons for all the things I've done,

I've got a picture in the back of my mind of what I've lost and what I've won,

I've survived every situation knowing when to freeze and when to run,

and regret is just a memory, written on my brow,

and there's nothing I can do about it now.

• Hook 'Em 1

Jesus it's insane that this election is even close. It was sickeningly astonishing the first time Trump won, but for Americans to put him in office again after everything he's done is just a big middle finger to the concept of responsible, democratic government. Voting for Trump is not an act of ignorance anymore, it's an act of malice.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 2