2024 Presidential Election Thread - Let's keep the party going.

bolverk

49 minutes ago, The Dog said:

There needs to be one of those sketchy micro targeting social media ad campaigns claiming Rick Scott has betrayed the dotard, has joined ranks with the liberal, marxist, fascist cancel culture thugs and no longer deserves your vote.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

so tony, you say it's "wild" that a vp candidate would take time to analyze a joke, which implies he's got more important things to do. but then you put "busy schedule" in quotations, which implies that he actually isn't that busy, so hey fuckball, which is it?

image.gif.1f4783241b5cf5a6ddd829b0911e1e89.gif

7 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

20241027_124901.jpg

20241027_124855.jpg

Got a slow pitch team up here mostly from the Fort Peck rez that uses those as a team name. The coed team is Skoden, and the men's team is Studis. 

• Hook 'Em 3

As posted earlier, Rick Scott was quick to condemn the PR joke. Made me wonder just how many Puerto Ricans live in FL when honesty the focus is usually on Cubans in FL.

according Wikipedia:

• Cubans: 1.55m
  • Puerto Ricans: 1.24m

I can see why Rick Scott would be worried and mad.

also after NY and FL, the next biggest stateside PR populations are in NJ and PA. Both with about 460k. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

They just don't get the joke.

I mean I don't really get it either, but maybe you had to be there.

But I think Trump already called the whole United States garbage so maybe Tony was just trying to say how American Puerto Rico is.

To get the joke, all you have to do is believe in your heart of hearts that Puerto Rico really is a floating pile of garbage filled with murderers and rapists, and that that's ok, because you have accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, but they are mostly Catholic, and therefore doomed to an eternity even worse than Puerto Rico.

4 minutes ago, miguelito said:

So not only is Miller a racist, he's also guilty of plagiarism?

What an asshole!

Oh really, Stephen?  Was your Yiddish-speaking Russian bubbe an American in 1906?

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Something to keep in mind when you hear Wall Street pricing in a Trump Victory. 

image.thumb.png.45f0538015f32667b83f07746e5b2f90.png

For 18 months I’d heard about the pending recession, ‘economic headwinds’ and how businesses were having to layoff/cut spend/raise prices etc in preparation…bunch of bullshit.  

Before that it was supply chain issues…which obviously were a factor for months during peak Covid but had long passed in mid-2021.  

Now it’s ’collaboration and innovation is better in-person’ that large businesses are using to make people’s lives miserable with forced RTO, constant threat of layoffs, jamming more people into fewer offices, etc.  

Fuck em.  It’s like the Fox News crowd, always blaming Trans folks, immigrants, taxes, abortion or whatever else they can use to distract folks.  

• Hook 'Em 7

Trump's MSG rally is sending shockwaves through the Puerto Rican community right now. It can't be overstated what a major miscalculation this was. Big Puerto Rican communities in Pennsylvania, Florida, and a lot of Puerto Ricans in Wisconsin too. Those clips are spreading like wildfire.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I imagine that this is how [mention=593]Brisketexan[/mention] slides up to the jury box

Fuck that loser bitch.
Winners don’t fucking showboat. They fucking win.
That bitch has more experience with losing in her nascent career than I’ve gotten in my decades-long career.
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

Sure, but Vance went to Ohio State for undergrad, so not sure we can lay all the blame on those mean old east coast elites 

With all this talk of schools, we forget the ability of a highly motivated person with a little grit and a library card to become a complete dumbass on their own.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, The Dog said:

Trump's MSG rally is sending shockwaves through the Puerto Rican community right now. It can't be overstated what a major miscalculation this was. Big Puerto Rican communities in Pennsylvania, Florida, and a lot of Puerto Ricans in Wisconsin too. Those clips are spreading like wildfire.

If that was what they needed to see to get out and vote I hope it works.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Every day Trump and his campaign gets angrier, crazier, and more offensive. And it's strategic because they think their 80 million supporters are so fucking stupid and have so little self-worth that this clown show can only energize them. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Valmy77 said:

If that was what they needed to see to get out and vote I hope it works.

if those fucks didn't get the message when he threw paper towels at them after a hurricane...well, they deserved to get their asses kicked by the Jets. 

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Fuck that loser bitch.
Winners don’t fucking showboat. They fucking win.
That bitch has more experience with losing in her nascent career than I’ve gotten in my decades-long career.

Let's cut to the chase and see your titties.

• Like 1

Quoted from bulwark article, Bezos, Trump, and the Failure of Democracy. 
thebulwark.com  

“Bezos understood that if he antagonized Kamala Harris and Harris became president, he would face no consequences. A Harris administration would not target his businesses because the Harris administration would—like all presidential administrations not headed by Trump—adhere to the rule of law.

Bezos likewise understood that the inverse was not true. If he continued to antagonize Trump and Trump became president, his businesses very much would be targeted.”

“Russian democracy died because their institutions and politicians were not strong enough to enforce the law. Sound familiar? I could identify half a dozen laws that Elon Musk has already broken without enforcement. Bezos censored the Post because he knows that nobody will enforce the law and keep Trump from seeking political retribution. And on and on. The corrosive effect on the rule of law is cumulative.

The Bezos surrender is our warning bell about entering early-stage 1990s Russia. No legal system is able to survive when it there’s a class not subject to it because politicians are too cowardly to enforce the law.”

“And that’s the foundational point. The Bezos surrender isn’t just a demonstration. It’s a consequence. It’s a signal that the rule of law has already eroded to such a point that even a person as powerful as Jeff Bezos no longer believes it can protect him.”

Fuck. 

This is what Brisket has been fucking saying for years now.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Well no shit. He’s a white South African. It’s expected he’s a racist. 

Huh. Sorry for posting that billionaire fucking shitbag wore a nazi hat to a nazi party. Oh wait.

• Hook 'Em 2