[DOOM THREAD] 2024 Presidential Election Thread - Oh. My. God. We may be fucked.

bolverk

6 minutes ago, Pancho said:

R’s continued talking point—Dems are really trying to position Michelle Obama to run

Yea Right GIF

If this is what they are reaching for to fire up the outrage machine things may look pretty bleak to FOX.

• Hook 'Em 1

LEAVE MICHELLE ALONE

Those poor Obamas went through hell and back and don't need to be back in politics.  Ever.  They did their duty.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Pancho said:

R’s continued talking point—Dems are really trying to position Michelle Obama to run

Trying to drive redneck voter turnout by scaring them with a black person who isn't even in the race is peak Fox News.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Trying to drive redneck voter turnout by scaring them with a black person who isn't even in the race is peak Fox News.

While simultaneously blowing off the #2 in charge who is also a black woman but she’s not as scary bc her last name didn’t Obama 

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

LEAVE MICHELLE ALONE

Those poor Obamas went through hell and back and don't need to be back in politics.  Ever.  They did their duty.

Yep. Agree 100%. Totally.

I mean, you know, unless she really wants to.

• Hook 'Em 4

The republicans are running a convicted felon who had to meet with his parole officer yesterday. And he's got a coin flip's chance of winning. Thankfully football season is approaching and Texas will be hell on wheels because I might lose my mind before November. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

27 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

We're all losing our minds as of the first incompletion against Colorado State and you know that.

LOL at there being any incompletions against Colorado State.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Michelle Hussein Obama!!!

Kamala is only half black, so half scary, but she was a cop, and they love cops, and she’s married to a white Jewish man. Which isn’t scary at all.

Unlike MICHELLE, who is married to BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA and they terrorist fist jab and make kids eat vegetables. And her arms are too toned, which is bad for black women, but okay for Marge 

• Haha 1

WaPo: Special elections correlate with house elections, but not presidential.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/06/12/special-elections-give-sense-house-results-not-presidential/

Behold!: Yeah they do.

image.thumb.png.5a45481fdfad041ab0d2c575fc7e4d89.png

image.thumb.png.29a848d76c88b5f7bf31af157508a13b.png

4 out of 8 correlate very closely.  2 weakly.  2 inverse.  That is enough to say it has some meaning to me.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Kamala is only half black, so half scary, but she was a cop, and they love cops, and she’s married to a white Jewish man. Which isn’t scary at all.

Unlike MICHELLE, who is married to BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA and they terrorist fist jab and make kids eat vegetables. And her arms are too toned, which is bad for black women, but okay for Marge 

And Michelle hangs her dark brown shoulders out in public like a whore, which is different from respectable, family values white shoulders out in public.

Y'all see the difference, right?

One of these women oughtta be ashamed of herself...

michelle.webp

bitch.jpg

Edited by TexArcher
  • Rage+1 1

Trump embraced people who get tips in their jobs because somebody on his campaign is looking at demographics.

So where should he turn next for more votes?

Bitcoin Bros, because he’s too fucking stupid to realize how many bitcoin companies in the US are sending their profits to Jina.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/112601639679885930

VOTE FOR TRUMP! Bitcoin mining may be our last line of defense against a CBDC. Biden’s hatred of Bitcoin only helps China, Russia, and the Radical Communist Left. We want all the remaining Bitcoin to be MADE IN THE USA!!! It will help us be ENERGY DOMINANT!!! bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/tr

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/trump-is-the-best-choice-for-bitcoin

8 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Olds do vote at higher rates. Disparities still exist along the typical lines - education, race, etc. - but controlling for all that, olds do still vote at higher rates. Always have.

Time for COVID to snap out of it and get back to work

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Trump embraced people who get tips in their jobs because somebody on his campaign is looking at demographics.
So where should he turn next for more votes?
Bitcoin Bros, because he’s too fucking stupid to realize how many bitcoin companies in the US are sending their profits to Jina.
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/112601639679885930
VOTE FOR TRUMP! Bitcoin mining may be our last line of defense against a CBDC. Biden’s hatred of Bitcoin only helps China, Russia, and the Radical Communist Left. We want all the remaining Bitcoin to be MADE IN THE USA!!! It will help us be ENERGY DOMINANT!!! bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/tr
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/trump-is-the-best-choice-for-bitcoin

My son is majoring in Bitcoin manufacturing in college.
  • Haha 4

"If the numbers implied by our COVID polling are correct, the vaccines killed more people worldwide than Jews killed in the Holocaust."

I don't think the Jews killed anyone during the Holocaust, so this may accidentally be correct.

But it's absolutely amazing what people will believe.

23 hours ago, immamac said:

I can get on board with that. I think the most engaged voters turn out for these and those have strong overlaps with certain demographics like "the olds" 

I blame Democrats for not using Facebook bots to start a conspiracy rumor that voting in the 2024 election will allow Dominion to steal information that will get around their LifeLock protection and take their home to sell and give the money to Biden. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

25 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I blame Democrats for not using Facebook bots to start a conspiracy rumor that voting in the 2024 election will allow Dominion to steal information that will get around their LifeLock protection and take their home to sell and give the money to Biden. 

It's a reverse mortgage scam, and Tom Selleck is in on it, sheeple!  

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

No, see the move is to do a home equity loan and convert all of the proceeds into precious metals from roseland capital. 

Housing market will crash, money will be worthless,  but gold always has value!  Convert that equity to gold bars while you still can!

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

No, see the move is to do a home equity loan and convert all of the proceeds into precious metals from roseland capital. 

Housing market will crash, money will be worthless,  but gold always has value!

What value does gold actually have? It's a shiny metal. What's it's intrinsic value?

2 minutes ago, Longhorn94 said:

What value does gold actually have? It's a shiny metal. What's it's intrinsic value?

If you punch someone in the face while holding a gold bar, they ain't getting up.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Longhorn94 said:

It’s renowned and highly valued for its ability to efficiently conduct electricity.  Which will be super important in our battery-driven future state. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Longhorn94 said:

I plan on melting mine down and using it in my Greek Fire mixture to repel invaders of my undisclosed secure location.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I plan on melting mine down and using it in my Greek Fire mixture to repel invaders of my undisclosed secure location.

I am pretty sure that if you shoot Greek fire at people, your location is no longer undisclosed.

A record 32% of voters say they would only vote for candidates for major offices if they share their views on abortion, according to a new Gallup poll out Thursday.

Why it matters: The surge in single-issue voters who are "pro-choice" could spell trouble for vulnerable Republicans. Some have already distanced themselves from hardline views on abortion over fears of an Election Day rout in November.

• More "pro-choice" voters now say they will prioritize the issue when voting for candidates. That finding reinforces previous polling showing that abortion rights voters remain galvanized by the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.

By the numbers: More than half (54%) of the survey's 1,024 respondents said they are "pro-choice." That's down one percentage point from the record pro-choice sentiment Gallup recorded after a draft of the court's Dobbs v. Jackson draft decision was leaked in May 2022.

• 41% of respondents said they were "pro-life," slightly down from Gallup readings over two years ago but still within the survey's margin or error of ±4 percentage points.
  • 23% of "pro-choice" voters said they only vote for candidates who share their views on abortion, a major increase from the 17% Gallup had recorded in 2022 and 2023.
  • On the other hand, 8% of "pro-life" voters said would only vote for "pro-life" candidates, down from the 10% recorded in 2022 and 2023.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

On 6/12/2024 at 7:55 AM, SubliminalHorn said:

Yes, everyone here is fully onboard with the two party system we have and none of us want reforms 

And you will just keep pulling the lever to show them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Trump is a cancerous tumor on America's Body Politic.  While unpleasant, to vote for Biden is to remove the tumor and receive chemo/radiation treatment.  

To vote for anyone else in this election cycle is like being diagnosed with a malignant tumor and then opting for herbal tea or leaches to heal.  We can do that shit down the road.  For right now, we need extraction and painful therapy.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I will pull the lever to work within the system we have to try and stop/slow our slide into authoritarianism

"I will pull the lever to work within the system we have to try and stop/slow our slide into authoritarianism" - Thomas Jefferson, probably

Edited by Anastasis

• immamac changed the title to [DOOM THREAD] 2024 Presidential Election Thread - Oh. My. God. We may be fucked.