[DOOM THREAD] 2024 Presidential Election Thread - Oh. My. God. We may be fucked.

bolverk

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

The “normal” media to call out the Right’s nonsense and propaganda?  I mean, ok, it’s a bold strategy. 

The point is, the media is talking about Joe Biden's mental acuity. That's what they want. They couldn't care less about being called out for nonsense and propaganda.

3 hours ago, BeardIP said:

Here I found it. And not posting it with any agenda and to get negged to Bolivia but because it’s something going around right now and just speaks to @immamacpoint that we have ancient human beings as our two options, and both that might not be all there upstairs:

You should stop looking at PRONG HORN's Twitter feed.

• Hook 'Em 3

39 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m spot-on and you fucking know it.

You fucking have the unmitigated, hypocritical gall to say this:
“The word of God being a sword to fight against darkness in spiritual warfare just meaning that in the Bible is truth and knowledge that can be used to protect yourself against and there is hope and glory proclaimed (through the mystery of faith) that sin and death has been defeated.”
“Truth.” You fucking post that word as central to your theology. FFS, “Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor” is one of the Ten Commandments (there’s only fucking ten of them, but you can’t follow them) in the book you claim to be inerrant and to hold so dear. And what do you do?
You are trafficker and merchant of lies, intentionally, to cause harm. FFS, one of the nicknames of Satan, who you claim exists, is “The Prince of Lies.”
You are a piece of shit liar, another “Christian” who lives and breathes, with every fiber of his being, the exact OPPOSITE of what the faith purports to stand for.
You are, by exact and precise definition, an anti-Christ. Which makes you a perfect “American Christian” these days. Fuck you to the hell that I truly hope exists, even if it exists only for you.

He also puts beans in his gumbo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Well, Brisket seems to be taking Father's Day weekend rather well.  

Biden gets so much help from the MSM.  He took a few steps over to wave to some folks, and they cut the feed because he eventually wandered into an ocean on a battery-powered boat surrounded by freakin' sharks.  They would never do that for Trump.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

@BeardIP Against my better judgment (because I don't like supporting a website owned by a guy who literally promotes neo-Nazi accounts), I clicked on your Twitter source to see what it was all about. Seeing that Twitter recommends these shitheads when you go to it, you should conduct a thorough social media cleansing. Also, you should be deeply ashamed.

image.thumb.png.9b4d68ee98f4777a902a756ecb9ec2e6.png

Editing because I hadn't read the whole thread: If that's the shit your chat group friends are shoveling, dump them and get better friends.

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 7

1 hour ago, BeardIP said:

Hey there here I am. Sorry for all the confusion and/or consternation around this. I had literally just had it shared in a group text I am in and didn’t see any discussion of it here (good, bad or indifferent) so that was the initial reason for offering it up for discussion. I tried to keep an objective open mind, hence using the word “seemingly”, and it appears it was doctored and fake, etc.

So, sorry for posting it.

Pull your pants back up. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BeardIP said:

I had literally just had it shared in a group text I am in

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

I bet it's a real who's who of intellectual titans.

When an aggy can say this to you and we all nod in agreement rather that pointing out the irony, man, do you need a new screen name.  This one is fucking cooked.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

Brother, you have lost the plot. You are wrong, and even more than that, this is hardly the time or place. If you have a problem with someone’s opinion theological beliefs, that’s on you. IMHO. In any case this is the last I address you on this thread, so as to not further derail.

Awe shucks guys. 

• Rage+1 3

Brother, you have lost the plot. You are wrong, and even more than that, this is hardly the time or place. If you have a problem with someone’s opinion theological beliefs, that’s on you. IMHO. In any case this is the last I address you on this thread, so as to not further derail.

Fuck you.
On one hand, you righteously proclaim the inerrancy of the Bible (we’re in “spiritual warfare,” remember?)
On the other hand, you promulgate plain and obvious lies, on purpose, to further an agenda.
Put those two things together, and you are the literal definition of an “antichrist.” I didn’t give you that label. You earned it yourself.
I will call out your hypocrisy at all times, everywhere, because what you are doing - again, while you shout from the mountaintops about what a “Christian” you are - is the bullseye definition of evil.
See you in hell.
  • Hook 'Em 6

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Fuck you.
On one hand, you righteously proclaim the inerrancy of the Bible (we’re in “spiritual warfare,” remember?)
On the other hand, you promulgate plain and obvious lies, on purpose, to further an agenda.
Put those two things together, and you are the literal definition of an “antichrist.” I didn’t give you that label. You earned it yourself.
I will call out your hypocrisy at all times, everywhere, because what you are doing - again, while you shout from the mountaintops about what a “Christian” you are - is the bullseye definition of evil.
See you in hell.

you forgot the HYAH!

4082b856-0334-494c-8b51-b6d3d3313843_texH

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

Seriously, I’m sorry guys. Didn’t mean to upset anyone and wasn’t intentionally trying to sow seeds of Russian propaganda. I’ll take time off.

I like how you not even expressly admit that the video as described was obvious bullshit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

Seriously, I’m sorry guys. Didn’t mean to upset anyone and wasn’t intentionally trying to sow seeds of Russian propaganda. I’ll take time off.

New username suggestions:

Joey Joe Joe Schabadoo

Butt Dumpling McGarnagle

Professor Shitdick

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, LCHorn said:
7 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

I want to believe this, but the fact that so many GOP politicians are enthusiastically falling in behind Trump makes me think they believe Trump will win. 

I mean, that's been the status quo since he won the nomination in 2016.  

And, once he proved he could win an election and had a base, which the GOP severely lacked, that's all that needed to happen to catalyze the cult.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeardIP said:

Awe shucks, guys. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I was not expecting that from someone that uses the title "Pastor."

I never thought I would miss good old fire and brimstone evangelicals, but here we are. 
I like to think that’s what WA Criswell would have done if he was alive today. It’s not, but I like to think that. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Ana and TxTow in the same place.

It's ok. I don't think that I've seen Bozo and consistent commitment to the principles of the rules based international order in the same thread at the same time. 

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

It's ok. I don't think that I've seen Bozo and consistent commitment to the principles of the rules based international order in the same thread at the same time. 

Seth Meyers Burn GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Anastasis said:

IMG_9434.gif

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pancho said:

West isn’t even on the ballot in Michigan. Apparently it’s too hard to correctly poll who is actually on the ballot or not 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Js1 said:

West isn’t even on the ballot in Michigan. Apparently it’s too hard to correctly poll who is actually on the ballot or not 

Let's not confuse facts with the narrative the media wants to tell.  Trump is winning bigly and Joe Biden is going to lose because nobody wants to vote for him (young people, black people, Muslims, etc...).  

Edited by Beantown Express 2.0

44 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Let's not confuse facts with the narrative the media wants to tell.  Trump is winning bigly and Joe Biden is going to lose because nobody wants to vote for him (young people, black people, Muslims, etc...).  

Triple Crown GIF by Mashable

• Hook 'Em 2

Something im noticing the last few days for radical republican talking points is either trunp has a 66% chance to win or he’s favored to win and in both cases I have no idea what the fuck they are referencing.

16 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Chrispy, like Elon, like continue to post propaganda to normalize it. It’s on purpose. 

Beard is not Chrispy, I’m assuming it’s Donkey. He’s a good guy, though. 

• Fuck You 5

38 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Something im noticing the last few days for radical republican talking points is either trunp has a 66% chance to win or he’s favored to win and in both cases I have no idea what the fuck they are referencing.

That's called getting emotional about stock.

baceabee-ed60-498b-9b96-bae3682e4299_tex

41 minutes ago, Pancho said:

And using it as preemptive proof that a Biden win would mean fraud.  Like 2016 didn’t exist. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to [DOOM THREAD] 2024 Presidential Election Thread - Oh. My. God. We may be fucked.