[DOOM THREAD] 2024 Presidential Election Thread - Oh. My. God. We may be fucked.

bolverk

22 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

@BeardIP , come the fuck back here and take your beating, or get fucking negged to oblivion, you lying piece of shit. That video was INSTANTLY seen for what it was: Biden interacting with the people to the right.
Your post is a lie, you promulgate lies, you are a lying piece of shit. Fuck you.

strong words to follow…

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Hey dumb fuck, Trump won 12% of it in 2020. And you’re wishing for 3%? 

God, it boggles the mind how fucking dumb and ignorant you Trump supporters are

More than 2020 was the point. We got a shot here. 

• Fuck You 12

18 hours ago, immamac said:

I went to the movies with my children to see inside out 2 and this shit got crazy. 

12 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Saw Inside Out 2 with my daughters this weekend as well. Man that hit my wife and I in our feelers pretty good.

5 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Saw Inside Out 2 with my daughters this weekend as well. Man that hit my wife and I in our feelers pretty good.

We left Furiosa last night wishing we had seen Inside Out 2 instead 

18 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

what mean "we", Tonto? 

Republicans of course.

15 minutes ago, hookem2010 said:

Please don't say "we" like the rest of of us are part of YOUR cult of racism/misogyny/authoritarianism/mutant christianity/narcissism/hate/greed/unmatched fucking stupidity

If I had any feelings I’d be hurt. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 22

38 minutes ago, Poester said:

Republicans of course.

If I had any feelings I’d be hurt. 

Normally, I don’t indiscriminately neg posts, even from shitheads like you.

But you have been crowdsourced at least once, so as far as I’m concerned, you can get the fuck out and I’m going to help you along

4 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

If you had any decency you'd be ashamed. 

Republicans are the epitome of “fuck you pay me”, but they are fantastic actors, given how many pull off the facade of being a Christian.

When Trump loses, it’ll be interesting to see how long it takes before more Republicans turn on him.  They hate losing more than they had libtards.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Normally, I don’t indiscriminately neg posts, even from shitheads like you.

But you have been crowdsourced at least once, so as far as I’m concerned, you can get the fuck out and I’m going to help you along

I was Chrispy in a different life. This is the only other handle I’ve used. I’m a radical republican and gearing up for the election. I’m getting excited, been a long four years. I was hoping we could all be civil.

29 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Bear Dip = Chrispy = Donkey Cigar

Not even close. I’m a little offended here if I’m being honest. 

28 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Republicans are the epitome of “fuck you pay me”, but they are fantastic actors, given how many pull off the facade of being a Christian.

When Trump loses, it’ll be interesting to see how long it takes before more Republicans turn on him.  They hate losing more than they had libtards.

What happened to you man?

• Fuck You 27

2 minutes ago, Poester said:

I was Chrispy in a different life. This is the only other handle I’ve used. I’m a radical republican and gearing up for the election. I’m getting excited, been a long four years. I was hoping we could all be civil.

I knew I could draw you out. 

4 minutes ago, Poester said:

You were poe it up

3 hours ago, Poester said:

Beard is not Chrispy, I’m assuming it’s Donkey. He’s a good guy, though. 

Oh, OK that settles it then.  Poe it up says he's a good guy, everybody!

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

You were poe it up

Yes, Poe and Chrispy are my two names or some variation of those two. 

4 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

I knew I could draw you out. 

It’s the election season, gets me every time. Can’t wait. 

• Fuck You 23

Just now, Poester said:

Yes, Poe and Chrispy are my two names or some variation of those two. 

It’s the election season, gets me every time. Can’t wait. 

Something tells me you won’t be around 

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

Something tells me you won’t be around 

That’s too bad. Maybe you guys will be more amenable after the election. I’ll check back in with yall after the debate and get the temperature. Happy Father’s Day to everyone. 

• Fuck You 23

6 minutes ago, Poester said:

That’s too bad. Maybe you guys will be more amenable after the election. I’ll check back in with yall after the debate and get the temperature. Happy Father’s Day to everyone. 

Will you still be a pro fascist assshole?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Poester said:

Iraq 2003 woke me up to what the GOP had become.  It was always there under the surface, going back to Reagan, and Limbaugh and O’Reilly kicked it into high gear obviously (and I bought into the myths about the Clintons and Carter), but I still thought George W Bush was a decent guy and was happy to campaign for him. In hindsight, I was very uneasy about other campaign workers thinking it was great that somebody (Rove) was using McCain’s adopted daughter against him,  but blew it off to an ugly primary.

I should have known better given how many warning signs there were, but for somebody growing up in the 70s and 80s with Republican parents, the lure of the siren’s song about the GOP being the “good” guys fighting the good fight against the Russians was too strong.

Fast-forward and the Republicans are openly in bed with the Russians.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Iraq 2003 woke me up to what the GOP had become.  It was always there under the surface, going back to Reagan, and Limbaugh and O’Reilly kicked it into high gear obviously (and I bought into the myths about the Clintons and Carter), but I still thought George W Bush was a decent guy and was happy to campaign for him. In hindsight, I was very uneasy about other campaign workers thinking it was great that somebody (Rove) was using McCain’s adopted daughter against him,  but blew it off to an ugly primary.

I should have known better given how many warning signs there were, but for somebody growing up in the 70s and 80s with Republican parents, the lure of the siren’s song about the GOP being the “good” guys fighting the good fight against the Russians was too strong.

Fast-forward and the Republicans are openly in bed with the Russians.

Fair enough. I like you, so I’ll make sure you’re spared when we take over. 

• Fuck You 36

3 minutes ago, Poester said:

Negged for being a lying sack of shit and contributing to this post truth culture. Also, negged for even joking about something like this when your sexually assaulting felon of a presidential candidate and others high up in your party have promised exactly this kind of retribution. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Poester said:

I want you to seriously explain your position. What is it that you believe in and vote for. It cannot include "bad shit about Democrats" or "what the other side is gonna do if we don't win"

What, in very specific terms are you seeking with your vote and hope that all Republicans on every ballot win.

• Hook 'Em 3

An extra 3% of the Black vote would be something alright. I’m sure radicals like Poe and Beard are erect with glee at the amount of “Blacks” for trunp events there are and seeing people like Coon Mista Donalds and and Tim Scott (I need time for a name) all over the news being used to get a vote to win while denigrating their own race. 

But even if trunp gets an extra 3% of the Black vote, I don’t think you people are counting on how it would be cancelled out in other demographics, namely the olds and college educated Whites. 

36 minutes ago, Bojack said:

Negged for being a lying sack of shit and contributing to this post truth culture. Also, negged for even joking about something like this when your sexually assaulting felon of a presidential candidate and others high up in your party have promised exactly this kind of retribution. 

Cloak room is apt, this place is stuffy. Woof. 

16 minutes ago, immamac said:

I want you to seriously explain your position. What is it that you believe in and vote for. It cannot include "bad shit about Democrats" or "what the other side is gonna do if we don't win"

What, in very specific terms are you seeking with your vote and hope that all Republicans on every ballot win.

Politics is local for the most part, which is why I live in the reddest county in Texas and It’s wonderful here. It’s socially conservative, very religious, very pro 2nd amendment, and has very strict laws/sentencing. The cowgirls are a bonus. 

No party at the moment is fiscally conservative unfortunately, so I vote mostly on social issues and the border. I’m sure I left something out. But I do appreciate the question and I tried to avoid what I vote against. Which is a lot as well. 

• Fuck You 26

On 6/15/2024 at 4:50 PM, Hawndoh said:

The only reason anyone passes that video along in a group chat or a message board is they are either a liar intentionally spreading misinformation or a complete dumbass. Or both.

It’s both. Definitely both.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, immamac said:

You already know the answer:

Republicans aren’t about policy. They’re not about governing. Their voters certainly can’t be bothered to care about such things. If they did, they wouldn’t be republicans. Poe is a paradigmatic example of what it is to be a Republican voter. These are not serious people that have thoughtful policy positions. These are ignorant people who wear a hat (literally) and cheer for a team. You’re seeing it in Poe’s posts when he speaks of “we/they.” That’s what all this shit is to them: a sport in which you cheer for a team.

If you could put any of them on a debate stage even against a mediocre talent like Bill Maher, they’d get thrown under said stage, laughed out of the room, tail tucked between the legs, thumb in the mouth, tears coming out of both eyes and begging for the comfort of their mother’s bosom while lying in fetal position. All it amounts to is a pitiful indictment of the American education system that we have this many motherfuckers more infected with Dunning Kruger than Nicky Crane was with AIDS.

5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

But even if trunp gets an extra 3% of the Black vote, I don’t think you people are counting on how it would be cancelled out in other demographics, namely the olds and college educated Whites. 

Of course they don’t consider that. Hell, I personally know people who believe in that feculent “the 2020 election was stolen from Trump” effluvia and point to that exact issue that leads them to believe it: that Trump made marginal gains on the black vote, and therefore (according to their own feeble logic) he had to have made marginal gains in all communities.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Poester said:

Cloak room is apt, this place is stuffy. Woof. 

Politics is local for the most part, which is why I live in the reddest county in Texas and It’s wonderful here. It’s socially conservative, very religious, very pro 2nd amendment, and has very strict laws/sentencing. The cowgirls are a bonus. 

No party at the moment is fiscally conservative unfortunately, so I vote mostly on social issues and the border. I’m sure I left something out. But I do appreciate the question and I tried to avoid what I vote against. Which is a lot as well. 

Tl;dr he hates gays and women

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 6/15/2024 at 5:03 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

here's donkey/chrispy with his aw shucks routine. I didn't mean any harm guys. @immamac I'll ask again, why are we still subjected to this shit? why is he allowed to still be here? how many banned handles is enough?
Will Ferrell Crazy Pills GIF

I haven’t negged anyone really outside of GRU and his new handles, but Chrispy is the other one I will hand them out to. He tries to spread propaganda and lies here and gives the same tired awe shucks routine. He knows exactly what he did and should be negged right off this board permanently.

• Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I haven’t negged anyone really outside of GRU and his new handles, but Chrispy is the other one I will hand them out to. He tries to spread propaganda and lies here and gives the same tired awe shucks routine. He knows exactly what he did and should be negged right off this board permanently.

I never post links. What propaganda have they posted? Where’s the guy that does Ip checks? It’s bizarre because Donkey/Beard and I don’t even post similarly. 

• Fuck You 19

2 hours ago, Poester said:

I never post links. What propaganda have they posted? Where’s the guy that does Ip checks? It’s bizarre because Donkey/Beard and I don’t even post similarly. 

That’s because he’s chrispy and you’re Poe it up

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Poester said:

Donald fucking Trump is what happened. 

Incidentally, I have never bought the animal tobacco is Chrispy thing. 

Edited by TwiceHorn

• immamac changed the title to [DOOM THREAD] 2024 Presidential Election Thread - Oh. My. God. We may be fucked.