The 2024 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

Fawesome

also i re-added james wood and im not going to drop him this time, however i am willing to sell low on him as we still don’t know exactly when he’ll be called up, plus i’ve got a good of with jasson dominguez on the way. so if you have a pitcher you want to trade straight up for wood shoot me an offer.

i’ve got shohei in my dh slot, and i’ve got two different top flight 1B (naylor and olson). i can only start two of these three. you do the math, i’m doing the alfredo. 

what i need: OF

what i have: two top flight 1B

Player A- on pace for 38 HR and 114 rbi (assuming 138 games played)

Player B- averaging 43 HR and 117 rbi per season over the last three years, not to mention he’s the current iron man of the mlb

if you need a top flight 1B and have an OF to offer then holler at me. OF + SP could = either of these guys.

Posted (edited)
On 6/21/2024 at 11:24 PM, definitely not derka said:

what i need: OF

what i have: two top flight 1B

Player A- on pace for 38 HR and 114 rbi (assuming 138 games played)

Player B- averaging 43 HR and 117 rbi per season over the last three years, not to mention he’s the current iron man of the mlb

if you need a top flight 1B and have an OF to offer then holler at me. OF + SP could = either of these guys.

somebody needs to come take one of these 1B off my hands. i need OF and SP. naylor had a career year last year and is on pace to shatter it this year. olson’s resume speaks for itself. if he even comes close to his averages over the last 3-5 years then he’s going to go nuclear in the second half. the bottom line is that with shohei at DH i can’t keep two 1B. first team to send me a legit offer gets a stud. holler at me.

Edited by definitely not derka