The 2024 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

Fawesome

I don't need starting pitchers, so both Blanco and Taj with his obscene K/9 are available. I'm looking to package them and whatever else for something including a legit power bat.

i could use: SS, OF, + an elite SP. somebody blow me away for Shohei. and add in one of my really-good-but-not-elite SP while you’re at it.

IMG_9710.thumb.jpeg.e36605bb27c7361c6f9a57633c574c14.jpeg

shohei is essentially yordan x2, and he only takes up one spot on your roster. the clock is ticking. surely someone here needs an offensive juggernaut. let’s dance.

On 3/29/2024 at 3:15 PM, shadow_operative said:

as far as the draft goes, i only had one instance where i was caught between two players, and i damn near timed out trying to decide between yelich and oneil cruz. went with cruz,

as we can see from my previous post, i chose…poorly.

On 7/29/2024 at 12:07 PM, Derka said:

it’s either the two division winners + the next four teams or the top two in each division + the next two teams. either way it’s six. 

anybody know which one it is?

On 7/29/2024 at 12:07 PM, Derka said:

it’s either the two division winners + the next four teams or the top two in each division + the next two teams. either way it’s six. 

On 8/5/2024 at 3:01 AM, Derka said:

anybody know which one it is?

I think in the past it’s been the two division winners and then the next four, regardless of division. But I’m not sure to be honest. 

2 hours ago, Derka said:

apparently nomaaa’s pitchers only throw perfect games now. keller and manaea combined so far for 11 innings, 3 hits, 0 bb, 15 k’s. 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91r5y40uwet8k43dubd8

Thank you for knowing that. 
I was one bad pick away from having a good team this year.