2024 NASCAR thread

Scraps

That move took out 3 to 4 other cars. Nascar will love hearing the audio from #7 crew chief. Rowdy can't catch a break. I wouldn't be surprised if he is looking into how to get out of that rcr contract

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

And Nascar makes the ending even worse

I'll take your word for it - sumbitches at NBC switched it to USA so I missed the end because those cocksuckers make it as difficult as possible for people to follow the sport. 

Fuck NBC in the goatass. 

I'll take your word for it - sumbitches at NBC switched it to USA so I missed the end because those cocksuckers make it as difficult as possible for people to follow the sport. 
Fuck NBC in the goatass. 
No CR but you can blame Biden for that. They only swapped off because of his announcement so they had to get theor news hour in at 5pm

18 minutes ago, Scraps said:
55 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:
Fuck NBC in the goatass. 

No CR but you can blame Biden for that. They only swapped off because of his announcement so they had to get theor news hour in at 5pm

Yeah, I totally get it, but it's just Exhibit #350 of why NBC sucks. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

• 3 weeks later...

At one point in either this thread, or last years thread, I suggested that nascar should go with different tire options like they do in indy and f1. Looks like they're doing that in today's race. I like it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Two drivers tried to 2nd tires and it made a huge difference, but they did wear out faster. At the next pit stops there were different strategies, which makes things totally mixed up. Exactly the way it should be. Adds more strategy and decision making to the race. 

• Hook 'Em 1

So pop pop was listening to radio and claims he didn't hear anyone say "wreck him wreck him" to Dillon....even though there is audio saying that.  

Pop pop..."well you know things can be altered"  and while with CC "it wasn't me that said it....and it wasn't him so i dont know"

No it was the fucking spotter you old coot.  

They can't even lie good lol 

I am also still shocked Denny wasn't deemed winner.

Yellow for Logano should have come out prior to hook on Hamlin....therefore Hamlin would be in lead and win.

I guess thats what they were immediately reviewing after the race to see, but that means the yellow wasn't thrown til after 2 cars wrecked which is wack and the angle i see it at Tyler would have been in 2nd at time of that yellow Denny 3rd.

I know they got smt and shit but it all looks clusterfucked.

If only Bubba could have also been in the way. 
Dillons ass was lucky there wasnt 100 more yards cause Reddick would have hooked him for hooking his boss. But wouldnt have mattered anyway going back to yellow flag thrown
  • Like 1