Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If you want to deprive Americans of their rights by use of force and oppression…then yeah, that’s how it goes. It’s not about your “views,” it’s about your desire to harm other humans. See, “non-violent political engagement” is not a blanket rule - it’s a compact. If you breach it, you don’t get to invoke it for protection.
My grandpa shot people like you in the face. He had to cross an ocean to do it. Having to do so right here in the US is just convenient.
Fuck around and find out.

Your confidence that your side would be victorious if things get violent is laughable. The rubicon has been crossed for a lot of right wing normies. We’re motivated and have clear advantages that you can’t deny. If the military gets involved, a coup is more likely to happen than soldiers firing their weapons at patriots. If, God forbid that happened, you’ll see mass defections from a US Army occupation force. Keep up with the murder fantasies. Reminder, I never resort to personal attacks or threaten violence. You and your buddies @hayden_horn and @mdmost are the same assholes that supported the Iraq War wholeheartedly on hornfans. I vigorously opposed that damn war and the Bush crime family and was hated for it. Now it’s universally accepted the Iraq War was an unmitigated failure. I have always had heterodox political beliefs than the cabal consensus — even when you guys were all Republicans. I could easily say something like “it’s about to time for you to jump off the ledge for real.” I don’t need to resort to personal attacks or murder fantasies. I just laugh at you instead.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 15

30 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If you want to deprive Americans of their rights by use of force and oppression…then yeah, that’s how it goes. It’s not about your “views,” it’s about your desire to harm other humans. See, “non-violent political engagement” is not a blanket rule - it’s a compact. If you breach it, you don’t get to invoke it for protection.
My grandpa shot people like you in the face. He had to cross an ocean to do it. Having to do so right here in the US is just convenient.
Fuck around and find out.

I see we’ve started the drinking early on Friday. Why don’t you keep your “fascist killer” cosplay in the political forum? If you really need to vent by talking such nonsense, it’s likely that you need intense therapy. If you really lack emotional control as it appears, then you are the actually the one on the verge of FAFO. Your mental descent seems to be accelerating. Careful out there. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 16

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, royiv said:

Nationalist beliefs end up with groups of people being exterminated. You are a self proclaimed nationalist, ergo you are for the things you accuse the “unhinged left” of. Every accusation is a confession.

How many people have UKIP, Vox, AfD, Fidesz, and the Law and Justice parties killed? Fidesz is currently in charge in Hungary and Law and Justice lost control of Poland just last year. Nationalists are not the ones committing violence rather it’s unhinged leftists stabbing politicians like this asshole.

https://x.com/visegrad24/status/1796494931483337176?s=46&t=lpJRqvKSOBOXVCoEZ7f16w

Please tally the body count that those parties that I cited above. I’ll help you, it’s 0.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Howlin wolf said:

I see we’ve started the drinking early on Friday. Why don’t you keep your “fascist killer” cosplay in the political forum? If you really need to vent by talking such nonsense, it’s likely that you need intense therapy. If you really lack emotional control as it appears, then you are the actually the one on the verge of FAFO. Your mental descent seems to be accelerating. Careful out there. 

I feel sorry for his wife. He is married to a priest. Do you think he is supporting and nurturing her spiritually and emotionally at home to be Christ’s representative on earth with the charge of giving the holy sacraments to the faithful? 

14 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

All y'all assholes need to chill the fuck out.

Tell your buddies to stop posting their fantasies of having me gunned down.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 14

3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I feel sorry for his wife. He is married to a priest. Do you think he is supporting and nurturing her spiritually and emotionally at home to be Christ’s representative on earth with the charge of giving the holy sacrament to the faithful? 

Okay, Elon, you already fucked up Twitter and you’re running Tesla into the ground, don’t take Surly down with you.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

When is the last time tickle me Elmo posted a Pic with a hot woman? 

I'll hang up and listen.

Grimes broke him.  Now all he has is his incel basement dwellers, most of whom probably couldn’t afford to buy his CyberDream.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Getting this thread back on track. This will break the internet:

You think people are going to flock to a screen to watch two of the dumbest, most narcissistic pieces of shit discuss things that neither knows fuck all about?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

You think people are going to flock to a screen to watch two of the dumbest, most narcissistic pieces of shit discuss things that neither knows fuck all about?

Well I'm sure pronghorn will plaster it all over the board in any event

• Hook 'Em 2

She was gonna administer sacraments to the faithful, but they were brown migrants so people like Macklemore already shot them.
See, God and Christianity only apply to those Macklemore seems worthy in his nationalist fervor.
Also, you left out the actual leading party in your list of white nationalist movements: United Russia. You know, the party that bankrolls and controls many of the operatives within the other parties you listed. And THAT party….had slaughtered hundreds of thousands and invaded and laid waste to a country in service of the EXACT fantasies you proclaim.

So, we know exactly how a “Christian white nationalist party” operating in this century works. We can see its body count racking up daily. That is your dream. Why don’t you go over there and live it?
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

59 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I feel sorry for his wife. He is married to a priest. Do you think he is supporting and nurturing her spiritually and emotionally at home to be Christ’s representative on earth with the charge of giving the holy sacraments to the faithful? 

I did not know this. This explains a lot. He’s obviously suppressing a lot of these emotions and thoughts at home. Here is where he vents it out. It does seem to be ramping up in severity though. If I knew him in person I’d be worried about him snapping. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 20

Total witch hunt. Laws don’t apply to right wingers anymore. Anything they get accused of now is just political retribution.

Yes

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

For the record, I don't want you gunned down. But Stephen Miller and guys of his ilk, whom you support, do want your Persian ass gunned down. 

I figured you would eventually figure that out, but maybe you got your jersey tailored too small and it's cutting off blood and oxygen to your brain. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

42 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

fucking loser with 86 user names

Nevertheless, he persisted. 

45 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

keeps coming back to do nothing but spread division and hate.

Seems to me that fantasizing about shooting other posters in the face is the real spreading division and hate. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 21

3 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Take a look at the mirror asshole and go fuck yourself.

What is a mirror asshole and how is it used to fuck oneself?  Is it like a mirrored fleshlight? 

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

So you’re saying I deserve to be shot. Awesome — the unhinged left at its best. I am a cocktail of monarchist, paleo-conservative and a nationalist beliefs. Is your mind blown yet? It’s interesting that you and your CR cabal crew are the ones who always have these fantasies about having me being rounded up to a concentration camp, or, in your case, are dreaming of me being killed and you have the temerity to tell me I’m SS. Take a look at the mirror asshole and go fuck yourself.

Funny. I always thought you were a cocktail of cum and crack, heavy on the cock. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Funny. I always thought you were a cocktail of cum and crack, heavy on the cock. 

That’s all you got. Personal attacks. Weak minded fool. Too bad, I enjoy your posts on the soccer board. Let me let you in on something. I have been around three boards for a LONG time. If you think personal attacks phase me think again.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

7 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

That’s all you got. Personal attacks. Weak minded fool.

Wait, this is you?

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Just sayin. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Macklemore said:

So you’re saying I deserve to be shot. Awesome — the unhinged left at its best. I am a cocktail of monarchist, paleo-conservative and a nationalist beliefs. Is your mind blown yet? It’s interesting that you and your CR cabal crew are the ones who always have these fantasies about having me being rounded up to a concentration camp, or, in your case, are dreaming of me being killed and you have the temerity to tell me I’m SS. Take a look at the mirror asshole and go fuck yourself.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

That’s all you got. Personal attacks. Weak minded fool. Too bad, I enjoy your posts on the soccer board. Let me let you in on something. I have been around three boards for a LONG time. If you think personal attacks phase me think again.

I want you to admit that you're a liar who's been lying to this board about who you are. I mean, we all knew you were lying, but this is a chance to actually show a smidgeon of integrity to go along with your sense of self-righteousness.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Captainant said:

Houston fuckin cracks me up sometimes lol. SWANGERZ ON ERRYTHANG!

qsv7b54fsm3d1.jpeg

13 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Just when I thought that fucking thing couldn't look any more ridiculous...

this is my favorite cybertruck on the fucking planet.

Houston is funny sometimes

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Musk Accused of $7.5 Billion of Insider Trades in Investor Suit

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law-week/musk-accused-of-7-5-billion-of-insider-trades-in-investor-suit

Elon Musk had inside knowledge of a miss on production and delivery numbers that Tesla Inc. was facing when he sold more than $7.5 billion in stock in 2022, a shareholder in the electric vehicle maker claimed in a lawsuit.

Tesla’s chief executive officer had nonpublic information that Tesla would miss the fourth-quarter targets that year when he sold the shares, Tesla investor Michael Perry alleged in the suit, filed Thursday in Delaware Chancery Court.

By relying on that information when selling part of his Tesla stake for funds to bolster his buyout of the social media platform X, then known as Twitter, Musk “exploited his position at Tesla, and he breached his fiduciary duties” to the company and its shareholders, Perry said in the complaint.

“Musk profited from his misconduct and his exploitation of material and adverse inside information,” the suit alleges. Perry asked Judge Kathaleen St. J. McCormick to order Musk, the world’s second-richest person, to return the profit from his allegedly improper trading to the company.

Alex Spiro, a lawyer for Musk, didn’t immediately return an email Friday seeking comment on the lawsuit.

It’s the latest dispute over Musk and his stock purchases, sales and talk. The suit comes in the same week the 52-year-old billionaire agreed to sit for a third round of questioning by the US Securities and Exchange Commission in its probe of his Twitter acquisition and whether he properly disclosed his initial stake in the company.

Earlier, after clashing with the SEC over a Twitter post he made about taking Tesla private, he incurred a fine and was forced to accept a “Twitter sitter,” a Tesla lawyer to screen his communications about the company.

In his lawsuit, Perry also names as defendants Tesla directors for allegedly failing to make sure Musk complied with his legal obligations in the stock sales and statements about the carmaker’s performance. Musk touted the quarterly performance earlier in 2022, saying the company enjoyed “excellent demand” and expected “to sell every car we make as far into the future as we can see,” according to the suit.

But he learned in November 2022 — about midway through the quarter — that Tesla wouldn’t meet its targets for the period, Perry claims. Before that development was announced publicly in January 2023, Musk made the $7.53 billion share sale, Perry says.

On Jan. 3, 2023, the first trading day after the Jan. 2 announcement of the numbers, Tesla shares fell 12% from their close of $123.18 on Dec. 30, 2022, to $108.10, according to the complaint.

McCormick has dealt with Musk before. She oversaw a case over his unsuccessful effort to back out of buying Twitter. And in January she voided his $56 billion pay package after finding that Tesla directors who approved it in 2018 had a conflict of interest and that Tesla failed to properly disclose the terms of the executive compensation plan.

Tesla is asking investors to vote on it a second time, at the company’s June 13 annual meeting, to show they still back the plan, which could help in a legal appeal of McCormick’s decision. Proxy adviser Institutional Shareholder Services is urging them to reject the pay package.

The stock sale case is Perry v. Musk, 2024-0560, Delaware Chancery Court (Wilmington).

To contact the reporter on this story:
Jef Feeley in Wilmington, Delaware at jfeeley@bloomberg.net

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 7

There isn’t going to be any fucking civil war. A few stupid fucks may do some stupid shit and end up in jail but that’s it. These whining pussies are too big of pussies to accomplish anything meaningful.

Oh but they’ll post on message boards and fly flags and shit. And rant on Fox News. And bitch at moan at Thanksgiving dinner. You bet.

• Hook 'Em 8

12 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

There isn’t going to be any fucking civil war. A few stupid fucks may do some stupid shit and end up in jail but that’s it. These whining pussies are too big of pussies to accomplish anything meaningful.

Oh but they’ll post on message boards and fly flags and shit. And rant on Fox News. And bitch at moan at Thanksgiving dinner. You bet.

Of course. I was talking about if Trump is elected and does the things he has expressly said he would do.  You can tell me that if he’s reelected, he won’t do the things he’s promised he will do, and I simply don’t believe you.  

But if after his election he indeed starts keeping his promise of imprisoning people just for the offensive of trying to hold him accountable under our laws, then I believe it’s time to heed Thomas Jefferson’s advice about the tree of liberty.   It is solely that scenario that I’m talking about.  

If he wins a second time, there will be absolutely nobody around him to temper or moderate his worst illegal and unconstitutional inclinations.  I do not doubt for a minute he will instantly start acting like the dictator he says he will be in a second term.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Of course. I was talking about if Trump is elected and does the things he has expressly said he would do.  You can tell me that if he’s reelected, he won’t do the things he’s promised he will do, and I simply don’t believe you.  
But if after his election he indeed starts keeping his promise of imprisoning people just for the offensive of trying to hold him accountable under our laws, then I believe it’s time to heed Thomas Jefferson’s advice about the tree of liberty.   It is solely that scenario that I’m talking about.  
If he wins a second time, there will be absolutely nobody around him to temper or moderate his worst illegal and unconstitutional inclinations.  I do not doubt for a minute he will instantly start acting like the dictator he says he will be in a second term.

Yea that’s probably not wrong

43 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
21 hours ago, Macklemore said:
Getting this thread back on track. This will break the internet:

Trump spews his whiny garbage everyday; how is this going to break the internet.

Exactly

Stollen(sic) election, rigged trial, corrupt judge, sleepy Joe, perfect call, Obama

There, saved everyone a click

• Like 1

4 hours ago, C-Man said:

No wonder Musk got so upset about somebody being held responsible for financial crimes.  And no wonder Musk would want to cozy up to somebody who could pardon him.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1