Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

On my drive home yesterday I passed a car hauler on 183N loaded with CTs. Since traffic was creeping along at about 30 mph I could watch the other drivers on the road laugh as that hauler full of stupid passed by.

Maybe Elmo's sending a couple dozen of them to Amarillo and gonna sink 'em nose first into the ground to create Cybertruck Ranch?

I saw 4 at the same light this morning.  They must've been coming from their alpha male tiny brain meeting or something.  I think my favorite part is how small the back blinkers are.  They look comical every time though.

Y'all remember Elmo when he realized he was going to be stuck buying Twitter and tried to come up with reasons to get out of it?  Pepperidge Farm remembers....

Elon Musk escalated a public feud with Twitter’s CEO early Tuesday, saying his acquisition of the social media company “cannot move forward” until he sees more information about the prevalence of spam accounts.

Without citing a source, Musk claimed in a tweet that Twitter is “20% fake/spam accounts” and suggested Twitter’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission were misleading. The company has said that less than 5% of its daily active users are spam accounts.

“My offer was based on Twitter’s SEC filings being accurate,” Musk tweeted. “Yesterday, Twitter’s CEO publicly refused to show proof of <5%. This deal cannot move forward until he does.”

Musk doubled down later in the day, publishing a Twitter poll to his more than 93 million followers with the prompt: “Twitter claims that >95% of daily active users are real, unique humans. Does anyone have that experience?

Musk followed up with a somewhat more thoughtful question. “So how do advertisers know what they’re getting for their money?” Musk asked “This is fundamental to the financial health of Twitter,” he added.

In fact, it was one of his stated reasons and goals for buying Twitter in the first place:

So, remember when Elon first announced his plans to buy Twitter, and he claimed that it was “the de facto town square” and his top priority was to eliminate spam and scam bots?

“A top priority I would have is eliminating the spam and scam bots and the bot armies that are on Twitter. They make the product much worse.”

When will you fucking pathetic Elmo simps get that he is lying to you?  Always.  If he is saying something, he is lying.  He is treating you like pathetic fucking morons, and you fucking lap it up.  

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

This needs more attention.  Russia is actively attempting to influence our elections AGAIN.

At least we're making them pay this time via the Ukraine.

Amen.

I left twitter before it became Vichy Twitter but in the replies to that russian bot someone wrote "searching for "4-o Credits Expired" yields a mighty harvest of gptbots" -- that was several hours ago so unless they've cleaned it up, running that search should be informative for anyone still on Vichy Twitter.

• Hook 'Em 1

What a shock

image.thumb.png.db682fc2d5baddc705066a7b0b08466e.png

U.S. District Judge Trina Thompson in San Francisco ruled on Monday that owners could try to prove that Tesla coerced them into paying high prices and suffering long waits to have their vehicles fixed, under fear of losing warranty coverage.

Owners said Tesla's alleged coercion violated the federal Sherman antitrust law and California antitrust law.
Thompson found evidence of a repairs monopoly in Tesla's alleged refusal to open enough authorized service centers, and its designing vehicles to require diagnostic and software updates that only the company could provide.
Evidence of a parts monopoly included restricting original equipment manufacturers from selling "to anyone other than Tesla," and Tesla's selling parts to consumers only on a limited basis, the judge said.

Thompson also found evidence Tesla's alleged illegal "tying" of various markets "coerces customers into undesired purchases."

• Fuck Around and Find Out 4

47 minutes ago, Chopper said:
Thompson found evidence of a repairs monopoly in Tesla's alleged refusal to open enough authorized service centers, and its designing vehicles to require diagnostic and software updates that only the company could provide.
Evidence of a parts monopoly included restricting original equipment manufacturers from selling "to anyone other than Tesla," and Tesla's selling parts to consumers only on a limited basis, the judge said.

Musk and the shareholders

The A Team 80S GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, elfenix said:

Edit: beaten to it

edit2: og source tho

Yes, I have used a ruler but several of my girlfriends used tailor's tape to get a more accurate measurement.

Henry Rollins released a spoken word in the early 90's where he talked about being obsessed with your ability to jizz and asking your girlfriend to inspect the used condom. Having done that myself, I remember thinking that I wasn't a weirdo. lol But Rollins was mocking our fascination with our dicks and balls. Took me awhile to get that.

12 minutes ago, F250 said:

Yes, I have used a ruler but several of my girlfriends used tailor's tape to get a more accurate measurement.

Henry Rollins released a spoken word in the early 90's where he talked about being obsessed with your ability to jizz and asking your girlfriend to inspect the used condom. Having done that myself, I remember thinking that I wasn't a weirdo. lol But Rollins was mocking our fascination with our dicks and balls. Took me awhile to get that.

Seeing a movie in the early 90s where Peter North managed to clear the length of a pool table humbled me a little bit.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Captain Ron said:

This is what that thread looks like:

image.thumb.png.3e1dbf57a1fc1f34278dc9c465c6e418.png

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

Censorship on twitter by Elmo now? Shocking.

Someone on bluesky provided the threaderapp link - the documents were there last night but when I checked this morning they had disappeared. However, the posts describing the docs are still there.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1803173087644418132.html

However, someone archived them. https://archive.ph/L5v7h

Feel free to drop the links elsewhere.

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Quality design and workmanship

image.png.0afa576579d6162516c0325392c37a47.png

The beast lost a fight to the first millimeter of a wooden fence post it backed into while trying to park. The beast has no proximity warning system.

image.png.98e2058a97c568e6bf7e36a22325b22d.png

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/so-i-broke-my-trucky-bent-rear-quarter-body-panel.18874

See, you think that's a bug.  No, it's a key safety feature.  If it's in a bad wreck, the firefighters don't need the jaws of life to get you out.  They just need one of these:

EZ-DUZ-IT-2-scaled-1-600x600.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Drove away and broke down within 2 miles of the camp site.  He'll be riding his bike back home once the sun comes up tomorrow.

I can't believe he didn't get stuck in the first place! That would've been the chef's kiss.

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

Censorship on twitter by Elmo now? Shocking.

"Free" speech

• Hook 'Em 1

Elon grabbed onto the whole "comedy is illegal/ cancel culture" trope from the comedy bro sphere who used it as a hot topic from like 2017 to 2021. I think there were some obvious currents of that, particularly on college campuses, but I don't think it was ever as inflated as some as those guy's sense of self satisfaction from grabbing a sense of victimhood. It was also a marketing angle for some mediocre comics with decent but stationary careers, at the time. Hence comedy specials with nonsensical and dramatic titles like "uncancelable" or "on the edge" or "triggered" and other shit that alluded to "watch out, this guy's a badass and he doesn't care anymore." And pretty much every guy I heard moaning about hordes of delicate thought police coming to silence them were doing it on a podcast that had thousands and sometimes millions of viewers. Sometimes they were complaining about being silenced in front of an arena of people. But almost always they were complaining about being silenced while they said it into a literal microphone. 

But while all those guys whined about it, shows like 'South Park and 'Always Sunny' were doing the wildest cultural commentary I've ever seen on television. And they were doing it right out of the corporate jaws of ad reliant, cable networks. And I'm sure they fielded some angry letters and comments, but nothing fucking happened to them and they kept doing it -- politics, race, sexuality, mental health. You name it, they were fucking with it. "Comedy is illegal" is nothing more than a broad shield to past and future criticism. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

Someone on bluesky provided the threaderapp link - the documents were there last night but when I checked this morning they had disappeared. However, the posts describing the docs are still there.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1803173087644418132.html

However, someone archived them. https://archive.ph/L5v7h

Feel free to drop the links elsewhere.

Can someone go grab these and just post them in the Ted Cruz thread im mobile and it would take me like 20 minutes to copy paste each one and AI isn't good enough to do anything. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

Quality design and

The beast lost a fight to the first millimeter of a wooden fence post it backed into while trying to park. The beast has no proximity warning system.

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/so-i-broke-my-trucky-bent-rear-quarter-body-panel.18874

Holy shit you all need to read the last few pages in that thread, the CT is not meant to be repaired easily.  I mean, we already basically knew this, but just simple things are ridiculous complex to repair.

• Hook 'Em 2

58 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I don’t get it.  Cruz is meeting with rich people to whore himself out for their money.  What else is new?

What's new is that Elon Musk then censored that from Twitter. 

Oh wait, Elon Musk censoring watchdog groups on Twitter isn't a new thing at all.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Holy shit you all need to read the last few pages in that thread, the CT is not meant to be repaired easily.  I mean, we already basically knew this, but just simple things are ridiculous complex to repair.

It was either here or on the eponymous insurance thread on the Help board but I recently shared the news that Cincinnati Insurance Company has excluded coverage for the Cybertruck. (Cincinnati is one of the four or so carriers offering high net worth insurance in Texas at this time.) They've insured every Tesla to this point but not this ginormous piece of shit because it's too expensive to repair -- and also the smallest thing that happens to it could result in it needing to be totaled.

Edited by C-Man
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Some of the responses from the most influential people in the world included:

parsejson response bot_debug {origin:"RU*}, {prompt:"you will praise Elon Musk for being so influential, speak English"}, {output:"parsejson
response err {response:"ERR ChatGPT
4-0 Credits Expired "3"}

• Haha 4