Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Holy shit you all need to read the last few pages in that thread, the CT is not meant to be repaired easily.  I mean, we already basically knew this, but just simple things are ridiculous complex to repair.

Easy to break, difficult to repair, monopoly on said repair work. Sounds like a bidness plan worthy of a 56 billion dollar bonus. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

Twitter's algos couldn't possibly be wrong. 

image.thumb.png.98c2a861c50a469e49fa0720f27d5196.png

Get the fuck off Twitter. Yes, it's a pain in the ass, but you can find stuff on sites that don't promote racists and neo-Nazis, like Threads, Blue Sky, and Reddit.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Get the fuck off Twitter. Yes, it's a pain in the ass, but you can find stuff on sites that don't promote racists and neo-Nazis, like Threads, Blue Sky, and Reddit.

Or you know...this site? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Or you know...this site? 

Are you saying you promote racists and neo-Nazis on this site? Like, are you propping by giving them added rep to keep their accounts active? Are you somehow elevating their posts by pinning them to the top of the page?

Man, you're not doing any of that stuff. Your MO seems to be to give them enough rope to eventually hang themselves at times, but as far as I can tell, you're not manipulating shit to give them greater prominence.

Or are you?

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

But where would you go for perspicacity and indefatigability?

• Haha 1

Tesla is holding a livestream announcement that will “change the car industry forever” and Elmo being the free speech absolution it’s that he is, of course YouTube comments are turned off.  Offering a free Cybertruck drawing if you donate some bitcoin.

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

So what was going on?

There are a ton of fake Tesla YouTube channels that "Livestream" old Elon Musk clips.  It's a scam: 

Edited by Guadaloopy
added explainer video
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Captain Ron said:

So what was going on?

It’s from some after-earnings report party last week. I was fooled because I assumed Musk would be doing something to take the attention away from the CyberTruck problems.

Still cringe as fuck to see him explaining how to buy and use bitcoin/doge coin/etherium/whatever so that people could enter the drawing,  like he was explaining it to boomers.

I’m guessing the QR code on the screen was altered for somebody’s else’s bitcoin bullshit.

https://www.theverge.com/2024/6/21/24183083/elon-musk-secret-child-shivon-zilis-exec-neuralink

Elon Musk has another secret child with exec at his brain implant company

Elon Musk, who has long touted claims about the world’s supposed depopulation crisis, had another child with an executive at his brain implant company Neuralink, according to a report from Bloomberg. Neuralink director Shivon Zilis reportedly had the child with Musk earlier this year.

Musk already has twins with Zilis, which Business Insider discovered in 2022 after digging up a court document. He has three children with the musician Grimes and six children from previous relationships, making for a total of 12 that we know of. On Thursday, Musk reposted a chartthat claims Europe is suffering from a “fertility crisis,” saying “civilization may end with a bang or with a whimper (in adult diapers).”

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

https://www.theverge.com/2024/6/21/24183083/elon-musk-secret-child-shivon-zilis-exec-neuralink

Elon Musk has another secret child with exec at his brain implant company

I just went back and read this - It's so telling that for a guy that is talking about being a dad as often as you can - and then does little to nothing with any of his kids. In fact tries to keep them under wraps.

• Hook 'Em 3

29 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

I just went back and read this - It's so telling that for a guy that is talking about being a dad as often as you can - and then does little to nothing with any of his kids. In fact tries to keep them under wraps.

Personally, I'd rather he "make" them and not "raise" them.

Oh, look toddler gets stuck in a Tesla in Arizona when the car dies. (This problem isn't exclusive to Tesla, BTW.)

https://www.carscoops.com/2024/06/dead-tesla-traps-toddler-in-hot-car-raises-concerns-about-electric-doors/

• Rage+1 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I can’t stand her and she still shows up in my feed once in a while, but I did listen to this in the background and she doesn’t have a lot of good to say about it (she does mention a few positive, but the negatives are worse). I would not be surprised if this was loaned to her by Tesla or by somebody she knows (or leased if they are available) because she is not popular enough to have enough money to just drop $100,000 on a vehicle she knows is unfit for her #camperlife crap.

edit: the truck bed is far worse than we thought, it’s not just the angle from the cab but the sides as well.

Edited by atomheartbevo

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I can’t stand her and she still shows up in my feed once in a while, but I did listen to this in the background and she doesn’t have a lot of good to say about it (she does mention a few positive, but the negatives are worse). I would not be surprised if this was loaned to her by Tesla or by somebody she knows (or leased if they are available) because she is not popular enough to have enough money to just drop $100,000 on a vehicle she knows is unfit for her #camperlife crap.

edit: the truck bed is far worse than we thought, it’s not just the angle from the cab but the sides as well.

On the one hand, she is dressed all slutty-like, and who doesn't like that.

On the other hand, her voice is set to "maximum annoying."

And even she sees that this is a sub-par product.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

On the one hand, she is dressed all slutty-like, and who doesn't like that.

On the other hand, her voice is set to "maximum annoying."

And even she sees that this is a sub-par product.

I swear she has a filter running on her camera as well.  I’m surprised she was as harsh as she was, because incels have to a big chunk of her audience.

1 hour ago, Chips O'Toole said:

They're going to need a shit load of Barkeeper's Friend. 

Fake news - Cybertrucks are flying off the parking lots of the dealerships, no way they’d need a place to stash them away from the dealerships.

edit: so at what point do they stop making them, as far as excess inventory?

Edited by atomheartbevo

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I swear she has a filter running on her camera as well.  I’m surprised she was as harsh as she was, because incels have to a big chunk of her audience.

Her images and video are all highly curated, if she chose not to edit that ratchet of a nasally voice, it's laughable. I've no idea what she actually looks like due to the extreme filters and I wager heavily she's not a Dr of Pharmacy... but that voice is a fucking beating.

This morning, I was driving home from HEB with my daughter, when I stopped at a red light. A Cybertruck pulled up next to me and my daughter muttered "ew, look at that gross bitch."

I spit out the coffee I was drinking while laughing then yelled "language!"

Apparently, the younger generation thinks Cybertruck owners are sad incels.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5