Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

My buddy who owns a collision center was walking with me in the parking lot of the Y and saw one and stopped and asked what it was. I told him and he then walks to the back and said where is the bed? I told him and he laughed and said fuck that. This guy is Elon’s wheelhouse normally. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clintonaldo said:

My buddy who owns a collision center was walking with me in the parking lot of the Y and saw one and stopped and asked what it was. I told him and he then walks to the back and said where is the bed? I told him and he laughed and said fuck that. This guy is Elon’s wheelhouse normally. 

Not many Cybertrucks will be hitting the collision centers.  Gotta go through Tesla and pay the big bucks and cross your fingers that your insurance hasn’t banned CTs,

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

57FB6E96-74F3-436C-A86A-9BEA6BBD6035.png

9923B53A-CA03-40D9-BE3D-8EB231CDDBF2.png

Any hillbilly alive in rural America in the 1790s who had a large family probably has hundreds of thousands of living descendants.  Hell, any Irishman/woman alive in the 1600s who popped out a bunch of kids probably has millions of descendants. That person doesn’t understand how genes are passed down.  Any of the major royal families in Europe living 500 years ago that survived into the 1700s probably have hundreds of millions of dependents if not more.

88bb0876-79a4-4e82-910c-1aac4fbbfdb3_tex

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 6/22/2024 at 5:08 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Not many Cybertrucks will be hitting the collision centers.  Gotta go through Tesla and pay the big bucks and cross your fingers that your insurance hasn’t banned CTs,

Found a video of a CT in an accident.   Spoilered for graphic savagery 

image.gif.2de3084abb5c8f5a8218a9125a74fe9d.gif

Edited by Homercles
  • Haha 3

For Tesla's futuristic new Cybertruck, a fourth recall | AP News

The company says in the documents that the front windshield wiper motor controller can stop working because it’s getting too much electrical current. A wiper that fails can cut visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. The Austin, Texas, company says it knows of no crashes or injuries caused by the problem.

Tesla will replace the wiper motor at no cost to owners, who will be notified by letter on Aug. 18.

In the other recall, a trim piece along the truck bed can come loose and fly off, creating a hazard for other motorists.

Tesla says in documents that the trim piece is installed with adhesive, and that may not have been done properly at the factory.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

those guys putting that last line "may or may not disengage" sure seems like the basis of a lawsuit against someone.

what do you mean the accellerator may or may not disengage when the brake is depressed"?!

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, NoName said:

when you think "no way Ian Cheong could possibly look worse" you get this

1) I wonder what IMC's Surly handle is?  Because the Elon knob-gobblers 'round these parts can't be any different.

2) What a stupid fucking thing to do.  Ever fired one of those?  It's not a "shoot from the hip" weapon.  It's stupid.  It defeats the point.  It's like dragging about taking a Ferrari through an offroad mudding course -- that's not what it's fucking for.  Mudding may be fun and cool, but not with a Ferrari.  Shooting from the hip can be fun and cool, but not with a Barrett.

The performative stupidity of these people, Jesus fucking Christ.

• Hook 'Em 3

Now I'm starting to wonder if IMC is a real person as opposed to a very (as in witness protection program or CIA asset quality) elaborate Elon sock. Or a paid influencer.

I refuse to believe someone could be that pathetic and sycophantic.

Edited by chainsaw
  • Hook 'Em 2

34 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Now I'm starting to wonder if IMC is a real person as opposed to a very (as in witness protection program or CIA asset quality) elaborate Elon sock. Or a paid influencer.

Naw, IMC goes way back. He's been this big a loser since long before he'd ever even heard of Elon.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, chainsaw said:

He goes back to at least gamer gate. He really loves Hitler.

image.thumb.png.23961f5ce0d90d370ad142a011b889e3.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

18 hours ago, NoName said:

when you think "no way Ian Cheong could possibly look worse" you get this

How did I miss this yesterday?

So you have pathetic Elon probably not hitting shit with that thing.

And then you have IMC with some serious "Look at me!!!" "Look at me!!!" "Look at me!!!" going on here.

This is all around just sad

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

How did I miss this yesterday?

So you have pathetic Elon probably not hitting shit with that thing.

And then you have IMC with some serious "Look at me!!!" "Look at me!!!" "Look at me!!!" going on here.

This is all around just sad

No....what's ultra-sad and pathetic is that as a society, we have elevated practitioners of such pathetic bullshit to GOD-LEVEL.  Elon and IMC are fucking "thought leaders" to tens of millions of people.

Pathetic and sad people have always existed (see, e.g., the existence of this website).  What has changed is that in recent years, we have decided that those sad and pathetic people are the best of humanity.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1