Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

21 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Put a few signs on them and post it on Twitter/X/etc.

Put bumper stickers in them that say “FUCK ANYBODY DRIVING A GAS GUZZLING PICKUP TRUCK OR SPORTS CAR BECAUSE YOU’RE KILLING OUR ENVIRONMENT AND CAUSING CLIMATE CHANGE”.

The situation will resolve itself soon enough.

On 7/16/2024 at 12:28 AM, choripan said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/07/15/elon-musk-plans-to-give-45-million-a-month-to-pro-trump-super-pac-wsj-reports.html

I'm not sure if this is CR so, if so, please delete. Wasn't sure whether to put this here or the "Enshittening" thread (what with the douchebag "libertarian except for when I want help" tech/startup culture) or Cloak Room.

Oh yeah, the elephant in the room with this thing - the Tesla board is giving him $40 or $50 billion, which will hurt Tesla’s financials, and he’s going to pump $200 million into the campaign of a man who wants to get rid of EVs and who loathes battery-powered boats (of which a lot of companies are using Tesla batteries in their boats), and whose running mate pushed legislation last year that would end the $7,500 credit for EVs and instead apply that credit towards gas/diesel vehicles.

So if you hear a relative talking about how smart Musk is, remind them that he’s pumping hundreds of millions of dollars into the campaign of a man and his running mate who would happily end Tesla, his cash cow.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Firemans4Horn said:

So epic

Y'all remember when the hard right crowd was screaming till they turned blue about social media companies not being "viewpoint neutral" (in their minds...because having a business policy of "yeah, so saying openly nazi shit is bad for business so don't do it on our site" is AGAINST FREE SPEECH!) so the government needed to go after them and regulate the hell out of them, right up the ass?  

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

On 7/16/2024 at 3:11 PM, Brisketexan said:

I remember when our assholes were cheeky and eccentric, like Leslie, and the dude on campus who preached fire and brimstone.  Now, they're just highly distilled pure assholes, like some vanity brand vodka of assholery.

BN-MX209_Trumpv_M_20160303145731.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Man, it's really fucking shocking that tons of characters introduced before the Civil Rights movement would be wholly white characters. And secondly, who fucking cares? They are fucking cartoons and comic book characters. Why is this such a point of outrage? His Afrikaner is really showing. 

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Man, it's really fucking shocking that tons of characters introduced before the Civil Rights movement would be wholly white characters. And secondly, who fucking cares? They are fucking cartoons and comic book characters. Why is this such a point of outrage? His Afrikaner is really showing. 

Kaffirs, bru.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

What I love is that every time that trope is the source of outrage, they whistle right past the graveyard of their LITERAL GOD (who was a middle eastern man from 2000 years ago, not a blue-eyed poster-child for the Aryan Nation) being subjected to the same treatment, with their approval:

main-qimg-666a2cf4d5936feda6a8f7492612b9

Elon and the MAGA movement he has joined are 100% about "make racism great again," they don't even try to hide it.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Guadaloopy said:

Say it again, and you'd still be wrong.

Yeah.....but he's not.  You may have bought it back when the slogan, whether it be a Tesla logo or the statement "make America great again" wasn't attached to a movement.

But now, both are.  Completely and irrevocably.  Sucks for people who bought either a Tesla or a clothing item with that slogan before they became what they are today, but that doesn't change the truth.

I mean, you may have been a great sanskrit enthusiast who had some cool tile work put in before the 1930s, but, ummm, you probably oughta pull that up today.

Romswastika-small_large.jpg?v=1492753768

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, mdmost said:

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah.....but he's not.  You may have bought it back when the slogan, whether it be a Tesla logo or the statement "make America great again" wasn't attached to a movement.

But now, both are.  Completely and irrevocably.  Sucks for people who bought either a Tesla or a clothing item with that slogan before they became what they are today, but that doesn't change the truth.

I mean, you may have been a great sanskrit enthusiast who had some cool tile work put in before the 1930s, but, ummm, you probably oughta pull that up today.

Romswastika-small_large.jpg?v=1492753768

Yep. Fair or not, I make all kinds of assumptions when I see somebody driving a CyberTruck. Truth be told, starting to feel that way about all Tesla drivers though I do know some who bought theirs before Elon went full-MAGA. My next door neighbors are as hard-core Dems as you can get but they bought a Tesla literally right before he went publicly went over the deep end. I haven't asked if they plan to get rid of it any time soon.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/17/2024 at 4:58 PM, SydneyCarton said:

Damn she’s a smoke show. 

She’s pretty hot - like lead me around on an invisible leash in public hot.

Could be approaching the hotness of Steve Jobs’ widow or Jeff Bezos’s ex, aka “you can peg me every night and livestream it to the world” hot.

2 hours ago, Guadaloopy said:

Say it again, and you'd still be wrong.

You can get defensive of your decisions and try to argue posts and statistics here, but this isn't something that you can argue, because it's perception. There is a certain segment of people that absolutely sees the Cybertruck as a MAGA hat. If you want to simply state, well, I don't believe it's that big of a percentage of people, ok. Some folks here would say "Oh, no, it's a huge percentage of people who see a big red MAGA hat." You can't prove either point, becuase it's one person's perception. 

I definitely see a MAGA hat. 

• Hook 'Em 4