Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

21 minutes ago, Chopper said:

poll asking whether or not tsla should dump billions of dollars down a drain...the stupidity hurts. Zee Bots love the idea.

Musk had already made up his mind, he was just scared that somebody would challenge him on it, so now he can go to the board and say “SEE THE INTERNET LOVED IT SO WE SHOILD DO IT!”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Musk had already made up his mind, he was just scared that somebody would challenge him on it, so now he can go to the board and say “SEE THE INTERNET LOVED IT SO WE SHOILD DO IT!”

I gather he's re-running the same play he did with the solar company by getting tesla to bail out his personal investment. Read an article this week about how many billions of dollars 2 companies are losing in the same segment and they're already far ahead of xai - Openai and Anthropic.  

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I gather he's re-running the same play he did with the solar company by getting tesla to bail out his personal investment. Read an article this week about how many billions of dollars 2 companies are losing in the same segment and they're already far ahead of xai - Openai and Anthropic.  

xAI is the only actually open source model. True real deal copy left license not like metas capped open one. 

They are also building a different scale and operating their own infrastructure which is drastically different than everyone else but meta. 

I still think it's terrible and everything else is accurate just pointing out the differences. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Didn’t he divert a ton of NVIDIA cards meant for Tesla to this thing?

Yes, yes he did.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/06/04/elon-musk-told-nvidia-to-ship-ai-chips-reserved-for-tesla-to-x-xai.html

Elon Musk says he can grow Tesla into “a leader in AI & robotics,” an ambition that he’s said will require a lot of pricey processors from Nvidia to build up its infrastructure.

On Tesla’s first-quarter earnings call in April, Musk said the electric vehicle company will increase the number of active H100s — Nvidia’s flagship artificial intelligence chip — from 35,000 to 85,000 by the end of this year. He also wrote in a post on X a few days later that Tesla would spend $10 billion this year “in combined training and inference AI.”

But emails written by Nvidia senior staff and widely shared inside the company suggest that Musk presented an exaggerated picture of Tesla’s procurement to shareholders. Correspondence from Nvidia staffers also indicates that Musk diverted a sizable shipment of AI processors that had been reserved for Tesla to his social media company X, formerly known as Twitter.

By ordering Nvidia to let privately held X jump the line ahead of Tesla, Musk pushed back the automaker’s receipt of more than $500 million in graphics processing units, or GPUs, by months, likely adding to delays in setting up the supercomputers Tesla says it needs to develop autonomous vehicles and humanoid robots.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Doomlet is also a Fartnite junkie. 

I have instructed him and his buddies to destroy all Cybertrucks on site, but I think that they are just as glitchy in the game as in reality, and that they've recently been yanked from the game. 

https://hard-drive.net/hd/cybertruck-already-recalled-in-fortnite/

Screenshot_20240725_124550_Bluesky.thumb.jpg.dffef12f811d6ca0c2eee88651ced3dd.jpg

There's also a funny thing where the windshield is a weak spot on cars in the game, so it had an EXTRA LARGE weak spot with the mega windshield lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm half expecting him to call her a pedophile at some point.

Well she’s trans so there’s an entire political party to do that for him 

• Hook 'Em 3

How the fuck do all the Boards of his companies continue to allow this shit. You own a car company that is largely served by slightly left leaning buyers and not only do you get involved with politics, you donate to Donald Trump and gobble Russian propaganda. And that's ok?

I own a small business and do not discuss any politics with clients ever. it's just a policy; and my subs must abide. Take that hat off, peel that AR sticker off your truck and be polite or gtfo.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

Never was an Elon fan but his 45 billion purchase of twitter proved you dipshits live in a controlled simulation and instead of being thankful you are all just a bunch of cocksmokers who will defend your slavers.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 13

7 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Never was an Elon fan but his 45 billion purchase of twitter proved you dipshits live in a controlled simulation and instead of being thankful you are all just a bunch of cocksmokers who will defend your slavers.

Sonic The Hedgehog Please GIF by Mashed

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Your brain is weird. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

The reality is that the internet died back in 2016 or 2017, so we're not in here with you, you're in here with us.  Or something.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Internet_theory

12 hours ago, The Royal We said:

I can't wait until this dude is flat broke laying in a k hole gutter.

He's just such a piece of shit human. He daughter cooking him on social media would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

No, it was still funny

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Sorry about your brain worms bro.

You think Elron is thankful for that $45bn being valued at <$12bn now? hE's A gENiuS!!!!!!1!!!!!!!one!!!!

image.thumb.png.0a39d6e56c82279421a36c377e3363f7.png

https://fortune.com/2024/03/30/fidelity-x-stake-73-decline-since-elon-musk-twitter-takeover/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Pimphand said:

I'm not an Elon fan but his 45 billion purchase of twitter proved you dipshits live in a controlled simulation and instead of being thankful you are all just a bunch of cocksmokers who will defend your slavers.

I don't believe you're not an Elon fan.  I believe you dream -- every day of your pathetic life -- of sucking his dick and coddling his balls.

You're evidently too stupid to realize Elmo's doing the exact same thing he accused twitter of doing (restricting certain speech by certain people -- which Twitter at the time was not doing) when he rounded up a group of gullible and reckless investors to purchase the platform. 

• Hook 'Em 5

On 7/25/2024 at 11:25 PM, Born to Run said:

How the fuck do all the Boards of his companies continue to allow this shit. You own a car company that is largely served by slightly left leaning buyers and not only do you get involved with politics, you donate to Donald Trump and gobble Russian propaganda. And that's ok?

I own a small business and do not discuss any politics with clients ever. it's just a policy; and my subs must abide. Take that hat off, peel that AR sticker off your truck and be polite or gtfo.

Because outside of Tesla, most  of his companies are private. So that takes SpaceX, Neuralink, etc off the table because he doesn’t have to answer to anyone.

That leaves Tesla, and we got the answer to that in the lawsuit. That board gets way too much money being in the orbit of Musk to ever vote against him. Pure and simple.

Beyond that, Tesla stock exists in meme stock territory. Their valuation makes no sense in any sort of real market performance. His actions might be hurting car sales, but their stock price doesn’t move because of that, so he can keep talking. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Because outside of Tesla, most  of his companies are private. So that takes SpaceX, Neuralink, etc off the table because he doesn’t have to answer to anyone.

That leaves Tesla, and we got the answer to that in the lawsuit. That board gets way too much money being in the orbit of Musk to ever vote against him. Pure and simple.

Beyond that, Tesla stock exists in meme stock territory. Their valuation makes no sense in any sort of real market performance. His actions might be hurting car sales, but their stock price doesn’t move because of that, so he can keep talking. 

What's weird is that nothing seems to affect Tesla's stock price. It defies reasoning, and I cannot understand a non-speculative valuation of it's next five or six competitors combined 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Chopper said:

I don't believe you're not an Elon fan.  I believe you dream -- every day of your pathetic life -- of sucking his dick and coddling his balls.

You're evidently too stupid to realize Elmo's doing the exact same thing he accused twitter of doing (restricting certain speech by certain people -- which Twitter at the time was not doing) when he rounded up a group of gullible and reckless investors to purchase the platform. 

tenor(15).gif.03de76b881c66d3a394f709b7e37151c.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

e708277c-0ae2-44f3-a69f-775b28937b2f.thumb.png.67952efcdf8a27a2072dc540655156ef.png

YEAH!
You know of what we need? Some sort of Christian mission to fight for the faith, like, I dunno, A CRUSADE!
And we need to figure out who to go after. It’s hard to tell, people lie to protect themselves. We need some mechanism to find out the truth. Something like AN INQUISITION!
Yeah, those are what we need!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Elon won’t let Grimes’ kids travel to Canada to visit their dying great grandmother. Grimes’ mom has to tweet it because he’s a pussy and won’t communicate any other way.

7d112912f5cb0e79f49b5e89ec148cd4.jpg

So, what you have to understand is that he is evil and cruel. No nuance, no ambiguity. He is an agent of cruelty, pain, and evil. It is the only thing that gives him even momentary joy.
  • Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Christianity will perish because Christians are a beating to be around. Forcing your religion on others is not how you keep your religion thriving. 

Yep.  People like Musk want to make it about politics or persecution, but at the end of the day, the Christian’s themselves are turning people off to it, whether it be too many of the Christian leaders are hypocrites, and too many other Christian leaders refuse to call them out, or trying to exclude certain groups from being Christians, or whatever. Young people look at Christian leaders like Joel Osteen or they hear a hatred for the LBGTQ folks being preached from the pulpit, and want nothing to do with it.

With that said, it would be centuries before Christianity will “perish” because even if it continues to decline in America, there are plenty of places south of our border, in Asia, and in Africa, where it’s still going strong.  

I’ve also never seen nor heard of Musk attending church as well. My first thought when Musk posted that is to substitute “white people” in for Christianity.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 2