Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

57 minutes ago, C-Man said:

No $1M "lottery" winner yesterday. Guess Elmo/Leon didn't like having his peepee spanked by the DOJ.

56 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I figured he was going to keep the sweepstakes going, then use the DOJ as an excuse for why all the checks bounced.

If you never give out any money, there was never any lottery amirite? Checkmate, atheists. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/21/2024 at 3:10 PM, Nivek said:

That is really all there is to it.  The oligarchical elements exist within every society and have for a long time.  If kept in check, it can be good for the society.  When let to run amok, we get convicted con-men like Trump and his moronic children elevated to some social status.   We should have predicted this with the rise of the stupid-ass shows like Kardashians and the rise of shitbags.     

I usually don't make "New surly slogan" posts, but ... 

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

What’s funny is that’s a shitty ad buy. You think the guys on twitter need convincing to vote for trump? 

sometimes you market on units sold, sometimes you market on revenue.

musk needs the revenues for investors, but he'll market the "number of impressions" metrics and those same investors will eat it up even though he's robbing himself to pay himself. 

elon might have solved the pyramid scheme!

• Haha 2

Gee whiz, what a shock

https://www.rawstory.com/amp/elon-musk-2669477305-2669477305

(Here's the WSJ coverage if that's more your cup of tea https://www.wsj.com/world/russia/musk-putin-secret-conversations-37e1c187)

Elon Musk (AFP)

Daniel Hampton

October 24, 2024

Tech billionaire and vocal Trump supporter Elon Musk has talked regularly with Russian President Vladimir Putin for at least two years, according to a new report.

Several current and former officials for the U.S., Europe and Russia told The Wall Street Journal Musk has discussed personal topics, business and geopolitical issues, with Putin at one point asking Musk to avoid activating his Starlink satellites and providing internet service over Taiwan.

The report revealed that in 2022, the world's richest man was under public and private pressure from the Kremlin.

"In May 2022, Russia’s space chief said in a post on Telegram that Musk would 'answer like an adult' for supplying Starlink to Ukraine’s Azov battalion, which the Kremlin had singled out for the ultraright ideology espoused by some members," the Journal reported.

The article continued: "Later in 2022, Musk was having regular conversations with 'high-level Russians,' according to a person familiar with the interactions. At the time, there was pressure from the Kremlin on Musk’s businesses and 'implicit threats against him,' the person said."

That same year, Musk began pushing more Russian-aligned stances, including that SpaceX was losing money by funding terminals in Ukraine, as well as asking his followers on his app, X, to support peace plans that "mirrored some aspects of the Kremlin's offer to Ukraine," the Journal reported. Additionally, Musk has become more critical of American military aid to Ukraine.

The report comes after the Justice Department reportedly sent Musk a warning letter after he began a lottery for voters in swing states

Pretty interesting how his takeover of Twitter maps cleanly onto his interactions with russian handlers. First contact by putin was in May'22, he starts buying Twitter in August'22, and by November it's already underway getting turned into a fascist online hangout

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

Not to go full conspiracy theory but this may explain his all out political efforts in the past few months.  He may be running out of time before some of these excursions come back to haunt him.  I’ve always thought he seemed like he was spinning too many plates, but I thought it would be China, not Russia, that would cause him significant issues.  I also thought it would be Tesla, which has been his piggy bank, that would be where the issues surfaced first.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hefeweizen said:

Not to go full conspiracy theory but this may explain his all out political efforts in the past few months.  He may be running out of time before some of these excursions come back to haunt him.  I’ve always thought he seemed like he was spinning too many plates, but I thought it would be China, not Russia, that would cause him significant issues.  I also thought it would be Tesla, which has been his piggy bank, that would be where the issues surfaced first.

I posted a page or two back, but he’s facing a lot of problems with his companies and multiple federal agencies.

It takes a special combination or arrogance and stupidity to think you can regularly communicate with ex KGB (that’s being advised by modern KGB) without getting yourself manipulated and coerced. As if we needed any more evidence that this guy is dumb as fuck. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1