Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

I’ve done that a shit ton of times and nothing happens. 

Did you click on the profile and block them from there?   Reporting does nada, but if you go to their profile and block from there they will go away

12 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Jesus. This screencap is not doctored. Looks like the red pill is a calorie bomb. 

This is what happens when you take test and hGH and don’t work out 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

This is what happens when you take test and hGH and don’t work out 

This is what I've suggested is going on before.  You see the modern body builders with the big distended HGH guts, that's exactly what you see in Elmo, just with none of the muscle from actual putting in work. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, JMFP said:

Man I remember this one time I used to visit this one message board. I wasn't a fan of the team they focused on but I found it was a great place to get news about college football but it also had areas that were pretty funny, and some that were actually really useful.

Then one day it turned to shit so I quit going there. 

IMG_5585.gif

24 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

At least Elmo is publicly confessing to being a Qanon/anti-vaccine/conspiracy idiot. 

Wait until Elmo brings back the labor system his South African forefathers used. He will catch up.

• Like 2

I get anoyed with not being able to read SOME people. But for the most part, I am not unhappy to not be there anymore. It took about a week before I didn't miss it anymore.

You have to curate it.

Sports Twitter is amazing.

The rest of Twitter is terrible.
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Chopper said:

Tangentially related beef of mine… can we knock it off with the whole “you can see it from space” thing? Satellite technology has advanced to a point that they can tell me that I should probably have that mole on my left shoulder checked out. Seeing a shitload of unsold Teslas in a massive parking lot from space now isn’t nearly as hard as the lump around the mole on my left shoulder. 

I should probably get that mole on my left shoulder checked out

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Stinkpalm said:

Tangentially related beef of mine… can we knock it off with the whole “you can see it from space” thing? Satellite technology has advanced to a point that they can tell me that I should probably have that mole on my left shoulder checked out. Seeing a shitload of unsold Teslas in a massive parking lot from space now isn’t nearly as hard as the lump around the mole on my left shoulder. 

I should probably get that mole on my left shoulder checked out

You should probably get your mole checked if you can see it from space 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Pods said:

That's funny, because every time Elon plays engineer at one of his companies, the actual engineers feel like their hands are being pressed on a hot stove. 

But you don’t understand! Elon’s a disruptor!

-Elon Stan, probably

• Haha 3

On 6/7/2024 at 4:17 PM, Pancho said:

So we can’t block the ads now?

Up to 200 times reporting the prager u add and counting…

if you are on ios you hold down on the profile photo of the ad in your timeline and you can mute/block from there

why report, just block and move on. i block so many shit ads on that hellsite

10 minutes ago, NoName said:

if you are on ios you hold down on the profile photo of the ad in your timeline and you can mute/block from there

why report, just block and move on. i block so many shit ads on that hellsite

I’m trying not to give them the views. Seems like clicking the ellipses at the top to get the drop down options removed “Block” and you actually have to click on their profile to block. 

I hate him.

13 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I’m trying not to give them the views. Seems like clicking the ellipses at the top to get the drop down options removed “Block” and you actually have to click on their profile to block. 

I hate him.

no, no you can do it from the timeline! just hold down on the profile pic at the left side within the timeline and click block

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, NoName said:

no, no you can do it from the timeline! just hold down on the profile pic at the left side within the timeline and click block

Just leave that cesspool and be done with it.  FFS people, stop over-complicating things.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Chopper said:

A reminder that everytime you go to twitter you are supporting a full-fledged neo-nazi, even though he's too big of a pussy to explicitly say it.

image.png.3da7079078aee426d65e556b903f910c.png

This sums that bit up:

And I’m beginning to think he bought Twitter not out of a mistake or because of other reasons (including reading Grimes’s DMs), but because he has a serious plan to influence public opinion.  He’s a dumbass about a lot of stuff, but I think he knows exactly what he’s doing with Twitter.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

Brilliant engineer doesn’t know that Mars has a soft vacuum - the pressure is something like over 100 times less than Earth’s atmospheric pressure, not to mention mostly carbon dioxide.

Bur mainly I wanted to post a video showing how he is morphing into the CyberTruck

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I guarantee you that there are several Uranus jokes posted on Surly

Just got back from a road trip to Wisconsin/UP.  Headed home, stumbled upon the greatest place 10 year old me ever laid eyes on (of course the billboards every mile for 10 miles help draw you in...)

u4.jpg

u3.jpg

u2.jpg

u1.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 2