Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

11 hours ago, bolverk said:

I dumped it for good last fall when he retweeted some antisemitic shit or was promoting an antisemitic account. I can't recall many specifics, but it was from some neo-Nazi group/individual. It was bad enough that I quit it on the spot without much reflection and determined I'd never go back. I can't understand why some people who purport to be such vocal supporters of the Jewish people in general or Israel, in particular, continue to have an account on that site. Whatever marginal value they derive from their feeds is more important, I guess.

It's because they don't actually give a shit about Jewish people. They derive marginal value from some combination of making fun of libs, cheering on Revelations, and killing brown people.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

🤡

F0D93189-3EF9-49E0-8F4D-427E762E6506.jpeg

Clown yes..

But like has been noted before, he knows exactly what he's doing here.

THIS IS THE FAR RIGHT PLAYBOOK

Flood the zone with so much garbage & misinformation that eventually some of it sticks and people start to believe it or people become numb to the crazy ranting and accept it and stop pushing back. This is done by so many of these guys.

We can chuckle about it, but we have to always give pushback, call out, people have to keep the light on them and make sure that people understand the lunacy that these people are spouting and exactly why this is insane.

On 6/10/2024 at 2:01 PM, atomheartbevo said:

This sums that bit up:

And I’m beginning to think he bought Twitter not out of a mistake or because of other reasons (including reading Grimes’s DMs), but because he has a serious plan to influence public opinion.  He’s a dumbass about a lot of stuff, but I think he knows exactly what he’s doing with Twitter.

12 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

I never want to underestimate Elon’s stupidity, but he knows exactly what AfD is. He’s promoting Nazis while trying to pretend otherwise. This is not the first time he’s done so.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Flood the zone with so much garbage & misinformation that eventually some of it sticks and people start to believe it or people become numb to the crazy ranting and accept it and stop pushing back. This is done by so many of these guys.

Nevermind that it takes significantly more words and effort to dispell a lie than it does to spread it. Elmo's rollback of twitter standards and pushing the most extreme shit to the top of the timeline has really done a number on some people's grasp of reality

• Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

So the votes for the Tesla shareholders are due at midnight. Do we only find out at the meeting? Or could the news leak early? What happened in the Disney vote a few weeks back?

Who counts the vote?

I hope Tesla shareholders reject Elon if only for the lols. I can see Elon start to punish them. "You won't pay me what you originally agreed, I just temporarily halted every Tesla to demonstrate my power. Revote or the stock will be $0 next week"

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Who counts the vote?

I hope Tesla shareholders reject Elon if only for the lols. I can see Elon start to punish them. "You won't pay me what you originally agreed, I just temporarily halted every Tesla to demonstrate my power. Revote or the stock will be $0 next week"

He’ll divert more Tesla resources to X.com stuff like his own AI efforts, or make Tesla release a vehicle that’s even worse than the CyberTruck.

It won’t end well for Tesla - he will punish those who oppose him by dropping the stock price.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He’ll divert more Tesla resources to X.com stuff like his own AI efforts, or make Tesla release a vehicle that’s even worse than the CyberTruck.

It won’t end well for Tesla - he will punish those who oppose him by dropping the stock price.

The fact that he has said he would do this unless the vote goes his way is proof he doesn't deserve his pay. As the CEO of Tesla his fiduciary duty is to his company and his shareholders. His actions are 100% against this.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

The fact that he has said he would do this unless the vote goes his way is proof he doesn't deserve his pay. As the CEO of Tesla his fiduciary duty is to his company and his shareholders. His actions are 100% against this.

Imagine the Ford CEO saying he’d tank the company if he didn’t get a compensation package he wanted,

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Who counts the vote?

Would he willingly “give up” 15% of his net worth to drive Tesla stock to zero? (Come to think of it, he spent a larger percentage on the boon-doggie that is Twitter/X.)

• Hook 'Em 3

spaceX seems like a nightmare if you work in proximity to Musk or Shotwell

image.png.cc2639bf0a446b75d5797990f1163b22.png

Gwynne Shotwell, Elon Musk's second-in-command at SpaceX, once accused an employee of having an affair with her husband, The Wall Street Journal reported.

It cited the SpaceX employee's account to friends and family and emails she showed the outlet.

Shotwell, SpaceX's chief operating officer, reportedly became suspicious of the woman after her husband enlisted her help to plan his wife's surprise 50th birthday party.

The employee rang Robert Shotwell to arrange for him to collect boxes for the party from her house, which led to Gwynne Shotwell suspecting the pair of having an affair, the report said.

Robert Shotwell sent the woman an email in November 2013 with the subject line "Trouble," adding: "She accused us of having an affair …Be prepared when she gets in."

The employee reportedly told a human resources executive about Shotwell's accusation, which later got back to the COO. The report said that Shotwell appeared to retaliate against the employee. Musk is the CEO of SpaceX.

The woman told people close to her that she ended up in a tug-of-war between Shotwell and Musk. While Shotwell tried to push her out, Musk appeared to be trying to pull her in. The woman no longer works for SpaceX.

SpaceX representatives did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Business Insider made outside normal working hours.

In response to the Journal's report, Musk's lawyers sent a sworn declaration from SpaceX's HR vice president stating he could not locate an HR complaint from the woman.

Shotwell told the Journal in a statement that its report did not reflect SpaceX's culture. She did not respond to its questions about the employee's claims.

The Journal's story also mentioned that a SpaceX employee who first met Musk when she was a summer intern had sex with him.

Shotwell is regarded by some as the secret to the company's success. According to an org chart reported by The Information, the executive leads operations and oversees most teams and projects.

Shotwell has 21 direct reports compared to Musk's four, and she oversees most of SpaceX's central business, including the teams working on Starlink, Falcon, and Starship.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

16 minutes ago, Chopper said:

spaceX seems like a nightmare if you work in proximity to Musk or Shotwell

image.png.cc2639bf0a446b75d5797990f1163b22.png

Gwynne Shotwell, Elon Musk's second-in-command at SpaceX, once accused an employee of having an affair with her husband, The Wall Street Journal reported.

It cited the SpaceX employee's account to friends and family and emails she showed the outlet.

Shotwell, SpaceX's chief operating officer, reportedly became suspicious of the woman after her husband enlisted her help to plan his wife's surprise 50th birthday party.

The employee rang Robert Shotwell to arrange for him to collect boxes for the party from her house, which led to Gwynne Shotwell suspecting the pair of having an affair, the report said.

Robert Shotwell sent the woman an email in November 2013 with the subject line "Trouble," adding: "She accused us of having an affair …Be prepared when she gets in."

The employee reportedly told a human resources executive about Shotwell's accusation, which later got back to the COO. The report said that Shotwell appeared to retaliate against the employee. Musk is the CEO of SpaceX.

The woman told people close to her that she ended up in a tug-of-war between Shotwell and Musk. While Shotwell tried to push her out, Musk appeared to be trying to pull her in. The woman no longer works for SpaceX.

SpaceX representatives did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Business Insider made outside normal working hours.

In response to the Journal's report, Musk's lawyers sent a sworn declaration from SpaceX's HR vice president stating he could not locate an HR complaint from the woman.

Shotwell told the Journal in a statement that its report did not reflect SpaceX's culture. She did not respond to its questions about the employee's claims.

The Journal's story also mentioned that a SpaceX employee who first met Musk when she was a summer intern had sex with him.

Shotwell is regarded by some as the secret to the company's success. According to an org chart reported by The Information, the executive leads operations and oversees most teams and projects.

Shotwell has 21 direct reports compared to Musk's four, and she oversees most of SpaceX's central business, including the teams working on Starlink, Falcon, and Starship.

These lunatic fucks are some of the largest benefactors of taxpayer supported government handouts and are responsible for matters of national security. 
Serious Brian Cox GIF by SuccessionHBO

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

oops

image.png.38494d6c6724c0ab531d46c57519c59f.png

https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/elon-musk-chases-overpayments-from-australia-s-sacked-twitter-staff-20240611-p5jku0.html

None of the former employees have complied with X’s request, this masthead was told.

The platform has also recently been asking former employees to return company laptops, almost 18 months after they were sacked. In some cases, employees have said they made several attempts to return X-owned devices with no success.

• Haha 2

I still own some shares and got my voting card filled out.  Don't hate me, but I voted against him getting all those billion dollars.

Tesla's original business plan to sell tent-pole EV's, get everyone to buy Tesla car batteries, charging format, etc. is still possible. Get rid of Elon, wash of the stench and go back to work.

• Hook 'Em 2

TIL that Elon may be big with the psyche/mental crowd.....at least in Austin.

Daughter (no pics) is going into Sr Year as a nursing student at UT.  Works in a local ER on an externship (whatever the hell that is)  Patient tried to go AMA yesterday, was muttering about needing to leave to go meet with Elon, and that they have been talking and it's very important that she goes right now. Proceeds to start ripping IVs out, takes a swing at my daughter and the nurse (misses both), gets restrained and carried off by security....the whole ball of wax. 

So hearing this story and knowing she's ok, "So she had to go see Elon Musk huh?"  "Oh yea Dad, this is like the 4th mental/psyche patient who has been talking or muttering something about Elon"

Cray attracts cray I guess.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Daughter (no pics) is going into Sr Year as a nursing student at UT.  Works in a local ER on an externship (whatever the hell that is)  Patient tried to go AMA yesterday, was muttering about needing to leave to go meet with Elon, and that they have been talking and it's very important that she goes right now. Proceeds to start ripping IVs out, takes a swing at my daughter and the nurse (misses both), gets restrained and carried off by security....the whole ball of wax. 

So hearing this story and knowing she's ok, "So she had to go see Elon Musk huh?"  "Oh yea Dad, this is like the 4th mental/psyche patient who has been talking or muttering something about Elon"

Really disappointed this didn't turn into a pillow fight between daughter and mental patient 

54 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

We should introduce Elon to Derka. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Seems like the perfect story of when Austin officially died and sold its soul.

I look forward to the American alliance with Vladimir Putin and Saudi Royals. The bad news is the irony of the people leaning toward this outcome once loved to refer to their opponents as "commies" or "pinkos." The good news is that irony doesn't exist anymore. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Rudiger said:

Seems like that will only hasten the demise of Elon’s empire, so I’m all for it!

Tesla had a gross profit of $13.4 billion last year and have thousands of unsold cars sitting around, I’m sure they can easily afford to give Elmo $50 billion.  What could go wrong?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

30 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

because the hazard of not doing so in the future when he completely pivots to xAI and the bottom falls out of Tesla stock).

If Tesla had a minimally effective Board of Directors, this wouldn’t be an actual risk.

• Hook 'Em 4