Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Yep, despite his politics, McCain certainly fits the bill. 

I'm not sure any 20th century Presidential candidate comes close to what McCain endured in Vietnam. Shit, Teddy Roosevelt was mostly manufactured bravado.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I saw my first cybertruck in the wild on 1st Ave yesterday.  Some jackass from NJ.  Goddamn, that thing is ugly.

Also, fuck Elon Musk.

You need to see one painted in matte black, or with some kind of iridescent paint scheme - then you can truly see the ugliness of the design.

I saw one setting next to a '90s-era Chevy S-10 and the S-10 definitely had a bigger/better bed on it.  Still can't believe they fucked up something as simple as a truck bed.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I saw my first cybertruck in the wild on 1st Ave yesterday.  Some jackass from NJ.  Goddamn, that thing is ugly.

Also, fuck Elon Musk.

You sound poor.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, F250 said:

I'm not sure any 20th century Presidential candidate comes close to what McCain endured in Vietnam. Shit, Teddy Roosevelt was mostly manufactured bravado.

You mean riding around and killing brown folks for fruit plantations in central America ISNT valorous? Somebody tell Smeadly Butler! He should write something about that!

On 7/13/2024 at 9:10 AM, NoName said:

How does one fuck up this very very very basic concept this much. 

IMG_6268.jpeg

IMG_6269.png

IMG_6272.png

IMG_6273.png

IMG_6275.png

IMG_6276.png

Because Elon and Tesla engineers figured out that "parking" on the back of a flat-bed tow truck is easy and will be handled by a professional.

towed-cybertruck.thumb.jpg.625a3ea75bfaf6b0bcd0e0253b582f89.jpg

• Haha 3

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/07/15/elon-musk-plans-to-give-45-million-a-month-to-pro-trump-super-pac-wsj-reports.html

KEY POINTS
  • Elon Musk has reportedly said he is planning to pledge about $45 million a month to a newly formed super PAC backing former President Donald Trump.
  • Musk had yet to donate to that group, called America PAC, as of the end of June, according to its latest quarterly financial filing.
  • The super PAC has received contributions from other high-profile entrepreneurs, including Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale and crypto billionaires Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, the filing showed.

I'm not sure if this is CR so, if so, please delete. Wasn't sure whether to put this here or the "Enshittening" thread (what with the douchebag "libertarian except for when I want help" tech/startup culture) or Cloak Room.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

9 hours ago, choripan said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/07/15/elon-musk-plans-to-give-45-million-a-month-to-pro-trump-super-pac-wsj-reports.html

I'm not sure if this is CR so, if so, please delete. Wasn't sure whether to put this here or the "Enshittening" thread (what with the douchebag "libertarian except for when I want help" tech/startup culture) or Cloak Room.

Mr Free Speech will most like be doing a lot of personal censoring over the coming months. It’s liable to be his new obsession.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

Just in case anyone is wondering how stupid Elon thinks the general public is, here he is talking to a popular political streamer under his alias Adrian Dittmann and referring to 'Elon' multiple times as if it's not him.  It's fucking mind boggling how he could not know his voice is one of the most easily recognizable in the world.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, royiv said:

Between Elon, Alex Jones and Joe Rogan, you guys are putting together a pretty formidable line-up of assholes over there in Austin.

I remember when our assholes were cheeky and eccentric, like Leslie, and the dude on campus who preached fire and brimstone.  Now, they're just highly distilled pure assholes, like some vanity brand vodka of assholery.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Of course Elon is triggered by the gender identity law. 

Of course. 

I’m sure he’s thought this one through too, and it’s not just a knee-jerk reaction. I’m sure all of the literal rocket scientists will pack up their lives and follow Elmo to “Starbase, Texas”, and not just quit and get another job at the other space-related businesses in LA.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, staboner said:

funny how all these alt right dudes don't move to the Katy or Abilene or Lubbock, but Austin, that city with all the fags and kids with woke haircuts 

Or even Fort Worth or Waco or Conroe if they wanted to be near some major cities.  

Nope, it's gotta be the People's Republic of Austin.

4 hours ago, staboner said:

fucking grifters. if only American had any emotional intelligence left to not get conned 

Tv Land Teacher GIF by Teachers on TV Land

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Fuck. Perfect gif I was looking for.   

It is.

Elmo's desire to fit in and be liked by people is fucking insane - most ultra rich guys, if a politician utterly shit all over them publicly like he did to Musk, they'd have the attitude of "oh, you think you're going to win your next election?  Yeah, we're going to see about that, I'm going to open up the checkbook for your opponents and I'm going to run lots of ads with all of your dirty laundry." and if down the road, they owned the 15th or 16th largest social media network in the world, especially if said politician started up his own social media network, they'd weaponize their social media network against him.  

But Elon Musk?  You can shit all over his face after the worst Taco Hell meal you've had in a long time, and he'll slowly wipe it off, look you in the eye, and ask for more.

I Want More GIF

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, Macanudo said:

There is an overflow Tesla storage lot at Gateway church on McNeil if anyone was so inclined to visit the 200 or so vehicles parked there.  Security seemed rather lax.

I came across a Tesla storage site the other day. I was going to a Half-Price Bookstore and the parking lot had about 50 Tesla’s taking up the parking in one area.

All brand new Teslas just sitting there are sad and lonely.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, F250 said:

I came across a Tesla storage site the other day. I was going to a Half-Price Bookstore and the parking lot had about 50 Tesla’s taking up the parking in one area.

There's a bunch of photos on one of the Reddits showing all the places they are stashing them and it's getting really fucking weird.  Why are they continuing to crank out new ones when they have a lot sitting around?  And they are just leaving them out in the sun - most I've seen don't have any protective covering on them.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, Macanudo said:

There is an overflow Tesla storage lot at Gateway church on McNeil if anyone was so inclined to visit the 200 or so vehicles parked there.  Security seemed rather lax.

that was my church in Austin. boo! 👎

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

There's a bunch of photos on one of the Reddits showing all the places they are stashing them and it's getting really fucking weird.  Why are they continuing to crank out new ones when they have a lot sitting around?  And they are just leaving them out in the sun - most I've seen don't have any protective covering on them.

It is odd. I was dropping by Half Price with my daughter who is oddly obsessed with S.E. Hinton and wanted to get a copy of Rumble Fish. As we were pulling into the parking lot she pointed out the armada of Teslas.

I didn't notice it until then but after parking I perused the area and they were all new Teslas being stored in a parking lot meant for Half Price Books and Freebirds.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Why is he letting violent drug addicts inside the X building?

Because if he didn't, he wouldn't be able to access the building himself?  I mean, if you think he isn't mainlining adderall or some shit, you haven't been paying attention to his erratic, up-all-night-every-night ass.

10 hours ago, F250 said:

Put a few signs on them and post it on Twitter/X/etc.

free.jpg.e6659b8c8ac78eb880c018486c77c195.jpg

• Haha 4