Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

4 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

His voter registration should be challenged. Does anyone have legal standing to do that

First need to prove his citizenship is fraudulent. So if his visa expired, how did he qualify for nationalization since we do not have a path to citizenship for illegals. Interesting investigation into him would lead into an investigation into our system.

If he was threatened bet he changes his tune.

• Hook 'Em 2

It's crazy that the majority owner and sole decision maker of our nation's primary orbital launch capacity that services our most sensitive orbital reconnisiance missions is cracking jokes about assassinating the the sitting VP - the first person in the line of presidential succession.

Yeah but some of his friends thought the assassination “joke” was funny so I guess we all just had to be there.
  • Hook 'Em 1

image.thumb.png.024aa377076db851c122d3a9c084e3f6.png

Gift link to the article here - https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/13/technology/elon-musk-security.html?unlocked_article_code=1.LU4._9QJ.JjyiMJ5_LzSj&smid=url-share

I recommend reading the whole thing, but some choice paragraphs (emphasis mine):

Mr. Musk and his companies Tesla and SpaceX have paid millions of dollars a year for his security, including to the security company Gavin de Becker & Associates and others, according to internal Tesla documents. To control his protection further, Mr. Musk started Foundation Security, according to the documents and security experts.

His security team now operates like a mini-Secret Service, and he is guarded more like a head of state than a business executive, security experts said. Mr. Musk, who was once flanked by two bodyguards, travels with as many as 20 security professionals who show up to research escape routes or to clear a room before he enters. They often carry guns and have a medical professional in tow for Mr. Musk, who has been code-named “Voyager” by his security team.

The threats to his safety have led Mr. Musk to become more fearful and his lifestyle more isolated, three people close to him said. He is rarely without bodyguards — even when he went to the bathroom at X, his social media company — according to a 2023 lawsuit filed by former employees over severance pay. At times, he has overstated the severity of threats, including once inaccurately saying two people indicted in separate incidents had carried guns.

The way Mr. Musk lives now is different from others who are ultrawealthy. Warren E. Buffett, who is worth more than $145 billion, employed just one personal bodyguard for many years. (It is unclear how many bodyguards he has now; his spokeswoman said Berkshire Hathaway, Mr. Buffett’s company, used several security firms.) Mr. Musk’s predecessor at X, Jack Dorsey, often walked miles across San Francisco with no bodyguard.

Tesla this year reported for the first time that it had entered into an agreement with a security company owned by Mr. Musk “to provide security services concerning him.” It did not name the company. It is unclear why Tesla did not report the expenditures earlier, since public companies are required to disclose most business relationships with entities owned by their top executives.

[After the first DJT assassination attempt] “Dangerous times ahead,” he wrote. “Two people (separate occasions) have already tried to kill me in the past 8 months.” He said both had guns, though court documents show that neither Mr. Overeem nor Mr. McCauley was arrested with any weapons.

It really outlines that the guy is a very very sad, pathetic and lonely man.

• Hook 'Em 4

Gift link to the article here - https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/13/technology/elon-musk-security.html?unlocked_article_code=1.LU4._9QJ.JjyiMJ5_LzSj&smid=url-share
I recommend reading the whole thing, but some choice paragraphs (emphasis mine):
Mr. Musk and his companies Tesla and SpaceX have paid millions of dollars a year for his security, including to the security company Gavin de Becker & Associates and others, according to internal Tesla documents. To control his protection further, Mr. Musk started Foundation Security, according to the documents and security experts.
His security team now operates like a mini-Secret Service, and he is guarded more like a head of state than a business executive, security experts said. Mr. Musk, who was once flanked by two bodyguards, travels with as many as 20 security professionals who show up to research escape routes or to clear a room before he enters. They often carry guns and have a medical professional in tow for Mr. Musk, who has been code-named “Voyager” by his security team.
The threats to his safety have led Mr. Musk to become more fearful and his lifestyle more isolated, three people close to him said. He is rarely without bodyguards — even when he went to the bathroom at X, his social media company — according to a 2023 lawsuit filed by former employees over severance pay. At times, he has overstated the severity of threats, including once inaccurately saying two people indicted in separate incidents had carried guns.
The way Mr. Musk lives now is different from others who are ultrawealthy. Warren E. Buffett, who is worth more than $145 billion, employed just one personal bodyguard for many years. (It is unclear how many bodyguards he has now; his spokeswoman said Berkshire Hathaway, Mr. Buffett’s company, used several security firms.) Mr. Musk’s predecessor at X, Jack Dorsey, often walked miles across San Francisco with no bodyguard.
Tesla this year reported for the first time that it had entered into an agreement with a security company owned by Mr. Musk “to provide security services concerning him.” It did not name the company. It is unclear why Tesla did not report the expenditures earlier, since public companies are required to disclose most business relationships with entities owned by their top executives.
[After the first DJT assassination attempt] “Dangerous times ahead,” he wrote. “Two people (separate occasions) have already tried to kill me in the past 8 months.” He said both had guns, though court documents show that neither Mr. Overeem nor Mr. McCauley was arrested with any weapons.

Our parents generation had Howard Hughes. We get this turd monkey
  • Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

I couldn’t fine a single Tesla in the picture of the Tesla Factory’s parking lot in Fremont that accompanies that article.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Well yeah, that for the people that make the cars, you think he is going to just give them a Tesla? Or even pay them enough to afford one?

Given all the price cuts that Tesla has done to stimulate demand, a Model 3 can now be had for about the same price as a well equipped Civic. And those price cuts have dropped the resale value of Teslas like a rock such that a slightly used on can be had for cheap.

14 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

First need to prove his citizenship is fraudulent. So if his visa expired, how did he qualify for nationalization since we do not have a path to citizenship for illegals. Interesting investigation into him would lead into an investigation into our system.

If he was threatened bet he changes his tune.

there's basically no enforcement for not complying with the terms of a student visa. which he wasn't. which his brother admits and then elmo says 'its a gray area'

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, BearMace said:

nsiap

IIRC, that turned out to be a busted charger that was wired wrong with a hot line wired into the ground line. Which would definitely result in an electrified vehicle. Crazy the car doesn't detect the ground fault and trip the circuit open, but that's just the tesla build quality for ya

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

This dropped today. Might be interesting. The authors are NY Times investigating reporters. 

IMG_1656.jpeg

I will put that on my reading list soon. I just downloaded this one recently (audio book) that I want to knock out. Niedermeyer is one of the accounts I follow that posts a lot of negative articles on Musk. This book is not kind to him. (unlike my old RA's writings that you can almost taste the fellating).
image.thumb.png.6a700b297cf33229b48f45302c541931.png

• Hook 'Em 4

4 hours ago, royiv said:

Given all the price cuts that Tesla has done to stimulate demand, a Model 3 can now be had for about the same price as a well equipped Civic. And those price cuts have dropped the resale value of Teslas like a rock such that a slightly used on can be had for cheap.

Neighbor used to own a Tesla.  Now has a Range Rover.  I think he got rid of the Tesla before they started to sink.

8 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

I don't believe this is correct.

What a colossal crybaby.

What is amazing is that the world's richest man has somehow managed to OVERSTATE his significance.  That....takes some serious fucking ego.

Hey Elon -- care to make a wager?  I'll bet half of my net worth against half of your net worth that never happens.  Or, maybe you actually have a pair of balls, and you're willing to take the following bet: EVERY FUCKING THING THAT I HAVE, vs. every fucking thing that you have.  All of it.  Down to the last pair of socks.  Come on, Alpha Male Elon, don't be a pussy soy boy.  Show us what you're made of.  I'll put my entire life up against yours on that bet.

• Hook 'Em 6