Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I suspect that he complies with 99% of the requests from authoritarian and/or fascist states (because he likes and agrees with them), and less than half of the requests from non-authoritarian states.

Elon is a garden-variety fascist.  He tries to dress it up, which does fool the rubes, but he's just a generic piece of shit like we've seen countless times before.  He just happens to have billions of dollars.  If he didn't, he'd be that toad who works in IT who listens to Rogan all day and who everyone hates having to talk to for even a millisecond.

Fuck him right in the pussy

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If the issue is violating TOS by publishing private personal information, I have no issue with him being suspended.

I just find it FASCINATING that X has/is enforcing "Terms of Service."  Because from what I understand, the TOS says you can't threaten racial violence and shit....but fucking Elmo himself does it.  So, we all know that there's a complete double standard.  FFS, Elmo is all-in on his support of a candidate WHO OPENLY ASKED A FOREIGN POWER TO PROVIDE HIS OPPONENT'S EMAILS, so don't tell me shit about "oh no's, you can't post info hacked by a foreign power!"

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

I suspect that he complies with 99% of the requests from authoritarian and/or fascist states (because he likes and agrees with them), and less than half of the requests from non-authoritarian states.

Elon is a garden-variety fascist.  He tries to dress it up, which does fool the rubes, but he's just a generic piece of shit like we've seen countless times before.  He just happens to have billions of dollars.  If he didn't, he'd be that toad who works in IT who listens to Rogan all day and who everyone hates having to talk to for even a millisecond.

Shhhh, and go park your tesla.

2 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Does it come with a jump seat for @MissingInAction? And I don't see any Longhorns on it. I think that is just a box you put over your Tesla.

(I know you don't drive one, that was more aimed at those who do.)

Longhorn magnets on the back tailgate.  Which I finally replaced a few years ago, after being busted for better than 10 years (I had the inner panel off, opened it by pulling the cable inside the tailgate).  She just turned 25 years old, drives just fine.  Even got two new tires last weekend (they had mesquite thorns in them, Discount replaced both under warranty for $75 all-in).  4X4, V8 towing package, she does everything I need.  And the wife HATES her, because she's dented, faded, ugly, and sits in our driveway.

Had an issue in recent years with the battery running down in the summer heat as it sat in the driveway.  I got a solar-powered trickle charger that I put on the roof and leave plugged in, and it's worked like a dream.  Haven't had a dead battery since.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Longhorn magnets on the back tailgate.  Which I finally replaced a few years ago, after being busted for better than 10 years (I had the inner panel off, opened it by pulling the cable inside the tailgate).  She just turned 25 years old, drives just fine.  Even got two new tires last weekend (they had mesquite thorns in them, Discount replaced both under warranty for $75 all-in).  4X4, V8 towing package, she does everything I need.  And the wife HATES her, because she's dented, faded, ugly, and sits in our driveway.

Had an issue in recent years with the battery running down in the summer heat as it sat in the driveway.  I got a solar-powered trickle charger that I put on the roof and leave plugged in, and it's worked like a dream.  Haven't had a dead battery since.

You saw my ride. 98 Cherokee. Runs like a beast. And I could strap MIA on the roof if need be. What brand charger?

14 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

You saw my ride. 98 Cherokee. Runs like a beast. And I could strap MIA on the roof if need be. What brand charger?

This Chinese POS I bought on Amazon for $40.  So far, has worked like a charm: https://www.amazon.com/Battery-Portable-Waterproof-Maintainer-conversion/dp/B07JLWFPX6/ref=asc_df_B07JLWFPX6/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=693458464558&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12445288748111526902&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9060225&hvtargid=pla-568557211123&psc=1&mcid=34063a470c40357cb2e7417c5d4ca024

81DnkVJ6-FL._AC_SX679_.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Not defending Elmo here, but this is the tale of the tape:

image.thumb.png.e40010006b35ebc6aef85d2fb5b6e91b.png

I suspect most of this goes on far below Elmo's sightlines.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Not defending Elmo here, but this is the tale of the tape:

image.thumb.png.e40010006b35ebc6aef85d2fb5b6e91b.png

I suspect most of this goes on far below Elmo's sightlines.

A) I'd like to know a more detailed definition of an "information request " because it ain't the same as a "removal request."

B) That "All Others" bucket includes a whole lot of countries that I'd like to see broken out, like Russia, China, India, etc.

• Hook 'Em 3

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

If the issue is violating TOS by publishing private personal information, I have no issue with him being suspended.

I just find it FASCINATING that X has/is enforcing "Terms of Service."  Because from what I understand, the TOS says you can't threaten racial violence and shit....but fucking Elmo himself does it.  So, we all know that there's a complete double standard.  FFS, Elmo is all-in on his support of a candidate WHO OPENLY ASKED A FOREIGN POWER TO PROVIDE HIS OPPONENT'S EMAILS, so don't tell me shit about "oh no's, you can't post info hacked by a foreign power!"

He posted the dossier on his own website, not on Twitter.

• Hook 'Em 1

My personal experience for quite some time is the algo has been doing a good job of pushing what I like and not bombing me with stupid.  In fact I’ll say I mighta gone too milquetoast.  Lotsa Super 70’s and cat (alive, not eaten) vids.  Kinda boring tbh.  Show me interesting stuff that isn’t political.

But the replies to those posts woah boy.  Bots and mouthbreathers all of them.