Texas Baseball Recruiting Thread

1 hour ago, Tree Fidy said:

I assume this includes commitments who ultimately choose to go in the draft.  Does anyone update the rankings after all that shakes out?

Those are the updated rankings. They took out all the guys who signed.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 1

Gentlemen, we are rolling. We're making the CWS in year one, and by year 3 we're adding a 7th trophy to the real hall of champions. Schloss ain't fucking around. 

I always wanted him to be the successor to Augie, but glad he waited until Patterson was shit-canned and CDC made it happen. CDC understands the top 3 sports need killers. I'd add Jerritt Elliott as a top 4, and Swimming & Diving as 5. 

We're back, dudes. 

Now it's time we add gymnastics and wrestling (Title IX, I know, but it can happen. CDC is a smart man. It's time to add more to our arsenal. 

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock
  • Hook 'Em 4

9 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I can’t follow baseball recruiting as closely as football and basketball. Every time I turn around he’s getting another major commitment. Is this as incredible as it seems?

He’s a known recruiting witch and now he’s at the CBB equivalent of the Yankees in terms of history (I’m ignoring the one stat that Texas doesn’t more or less own nationally for this reference). We should expect things to get loud in the baseball program for sure. It’s looking good. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, closetojumping said:

He’s a known recruiting witch and now he’s at the CBB equivalent of the Yankees in terms of history (I’m ignoring the one stat that Texas doesn’t more or less own nationally for this reference). We should expect things to get loud in the baseball program for sure. It’s looking good. 

waynes world GIF

• Haha 3