Kamala Harris 2024 - If you've got something to say, say it to my face

22 minutes ago, ALexusTexus7 said:

42da838b1acfc80f2f02c0ab944bef7b.jpg
Yeah, fuck Kamala Harris. #TRUMP2024emoji631.png

The right is getting better at comedy and the left is terrified!

I bet this landed better on Texags huh?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ALexusTexus7 said:

[not including the picture because it’s retarded like the poster]

Yeah, fuck Kamala Harris. #TRUMP2024emoji631.png

Are you 10 years old or just weird?

I pity anyone who has to put up with your ignorance and broken moral compass. Now piss off and let the adults talk. 

Edited by Superhero
  • Hook 'Em 8

So we're a week and a half in and the talking points seem to be she didn't earn this, men are not men if they vote for a woman, blowjobs, I'm not weird, you're weird. Solid list so far. Should resonate with undecideds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Okie State said:

So we're a week and a half in and the talking points seem to be she didn't earn this, men are not men if they vote for a woman, blowjobs, I'm not weird, you're weird. Solid list so far. Should resonate with undecideds.

You forgot the big one. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The RNC behind the scenes has competent people who could put together some serious attacks on Harris

13 minutes ago, Okie State said:

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Don Johnson said:

There are always administrative costs with fundraising. A hundred for you, and hundred for me. fifty for you, two hundred for me...

This type of operation needs at least 5 union workers, 2 union reps, and a handful of no-show jobs that we split with NY. Meadow's boyfriend can earn a few bucks sweeping up the room.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, aggie08 said:

This is the kind of intellectual humor and sophisticated banter that the GOP can depend on from their enlightened base to get those votes!

i was driving around yesterday and caught a few mins of Hannity radio, pure lulz him talking about Kamala’s dating history. Yes, now discuss trump’s rape history 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

I was driving around yesterday and caught a few mins of Hannity radio, pure lulz him talking about Kamala’s dating history. Yes, now discuss trump’s rape history 

Or even just him cheating on his three wives.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

So MAGA/incels are pushing the "Hoes for Harris" thing now after the rally tonight.

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

I'm sure that minorities/women will look upon that with fondness.

Stormy Daniels should the featured dancer, I mean performer, I mean speaker.

13 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

So MAGA/incels are pushing the "Hoes for Harris" thing now after the rally tonight.

This is going to backfire when IdaHoes for Harris, OhiHoes for Harris, and New MexiHoes for Harris women come out in full force to support women’s rights. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Well, to understand this, you need to understand the MAGA mindset.

Women who have consensual sex: HOES.  SLUTS.  UTTER WHORES.  THEY SUCK DICK TO GET TO THE TOP.

So, what is the ideal woman?  A woman who does NOT consent to sex.  That's right, the only women that are really acceptable are women who they get to rape.  See their dear leader to understand the behavior they emulate.  A woman exercising sexual agency is an evil ho.  A woman forced to have sex with a man, well, that's just the way things are supposed to be.  

The GQP is the party of rape, admiring rape, and voting for rape.  They aren't hiding it, they're proud of it.

• Hook 'Em 5

8 hours ago, Okie State said:

I question any man or any woman that doesn't vote for blowjobs. If there's anything that should unite us as a civilization, it's blowjobs.

Blink 182 GIF

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

7 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Regarding the sausage pics with Kamala, it’s important to let the certain kind white men who wanna go there, know, that black men are here for it:

https://boingboing.net/2024/07/29/rev-terry-anderson-passionately-supports-kamala-harris-for-president.html

In this same vein, unfortunately I see the same thing shaping up. I am scared this is going to get really, really ugly.

Well you see...Trump is a man so him sleeping around and not giving a fuck makes him cool to MAGAs. A woman dating more than one man in her life makes her a hoe though to team white bread.
It's in the Andrew Tate handbook.

Well, how much of a shitstorm did you and your ilk raise about Trump being a womanizer? Here we’ve got Kamala Harris who is WELL known for sleeping with married men while working her way through a political career and you’re fawning over her. Just make it make sense. Don’t come at me, just make it make sense.
  • Fuck You 33

"I know your type" and "say it to my face" are some haymaker-blows sound bites, goddamn. What a turn around for this election.

She’ll get what she asked for. When they set the date for a debate, you’re not gonna want to miss it. Kamala will probably do all she can to bar Tulsi Gabbard from being in the front row.
  • Fuck You 30

11 minutes ago, ALexusTexus7 said:

Well, how much of a shitstorm did you and your ilk raise about Trump being a womanizer? Here we’ve got Kamala Harris who is WELL known for sleeping with married men while working her way through a political career and you’re fawning over her. Just make it make sense. Don’t come at me, just make it make sense.

when a man and a woman like each other they can choose to have sex. sometimes, this leads to babies.

When a person chooses to have sex with someone else, that's called "consensual," which is a big word that really just means "they both agreed."

Rape is when you force someone to have sex against their will. Donald Trump is a rapist. He's admitted it. He's been found liable for it. He's on the hook for it.

Also - and I know that this may not seem fair to you - but its also Rape when you sleep with children. Like Donald has done with his buddy Jeff.

Hope that helps!

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

In this same vein, unfortunately I see the same thing shaping up. I am scared this is going to get really, really ugly.

44 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I go the other way. If we're going to kill the great experiment, let it get as ugly as fucking possible. Show all your true colors and force the "but I lke Trump's policy" ostriches to look at this filth directly in the face. 

Yep.  I'm on team Sydney on this one.

We'll never make any actual progress past this pathetic racist shit until it's right out there center-stage, with a bright spotlight on it and all of its champions.  We need to have our reckoning.  So, let's have it.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

We'll never make any actual progress past this pathetic racist shit until it's right out there center-stage, with a bright spotlight on it and all of its champions.  We need to have our reckoning.  So, let's have it.

Brisket is right about Sydney being right.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

In the abstract I agree with you and @SydneyCarton - I am worried about violence though. I don't want to see people get hurt because MAGA is lashing out. I know that's part of who they are anyway but I have a feeling that is about to turn up to 11.

1 hour ago, ALexusTexus7 said:

She’ll get what she asked for. When they set the date for a debate, you’re not gonna want to miss it. Kamala will probably do all she can to bar Tulsi Gabbard from being in the front row.

BRB Reporting this post to the FBI

• Hook 'Em 1