Kamala Harris 2024 - If you've got something to say, say it to my face

42 minutes ago, Js1 said:

image.thumb.png.2aa5f536a977b854d23c396b90d7a56c.png

[MAGA]  Economics?  Not even a real discipline.  It's "the dismal science."  Not a real discipline.  Not really black.  DO THE RESEARCH, SHEEPLE!  [/MAGA]

Who am I kidding....MAGA isn't smart enough to make the "dismal science" reference.

26 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Is picking the richest politician in the US as her VP sending the right kind of message when the object is to beat Trump?  Either way maybe it wasn't narrowed down to Walz, Shapiro, or Kelly.

Gawd, don't pick him.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I was given 23 and Me as a gift. I produced the spit, but it didn't work. They sent another kit, but I didn't bother. The spitting is sorta gross and I don't care that much about my geneology. It's all mostly Northern European from what I can tell.

I sort of worry about people checking out their genetic history on a wide scale because it seems like it could fuel racism through taking pride in your heritage. There is no pride to be had there. It's like the Aggies and the SEC. They puff themselves up about being in a great conference even though they have done noting themselves to add to the prestige. 

One other thing, I'm surprised nobody who has mentioned their tests have any Ashkenazi Jewish blood. Just about everybody I know has some tiny percentage. I may, too, for all I know. I'd be fine with that or anything else. 

My phenotype is white man, so what do I have to worry about? At least that's the Trump standard. "She doesn't look Black."

I know some folks that Hawk Jewahed.

19 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Why do you care what she does with her last name, party of liberty and freedom?

Because it's freedumb, except where the women must submit to the will of men.  Elephant out front shoulda toldja.  

• Hook 'Em 2