Kamala Harris 2024 - If you've got something to say, say it to my face

On 2/23/2024 at 9:00 PM, Mo Horn said:

I'm still a huge proponent of the idea that Biden drop out right before the convention. It would be chaos, but would also energize everything. Kamala might come out on top, which I'm fine with, but the dems would leave the convention with excitement. I will absolutely vote for Biden, but would love a younger more lively candidate. 

Keanu Reeves Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/23/2024 at 9:00 PM, Mo Horn said:

I'm still a huge proponent of the idea that Biden drop out right before the convention. It would be chaos, but would also energize everything. Kamala might come out on top, which I'm fine with, but the dems would leave the convention with excitement. I will absolutely vote for Biden, but would love a younger more lively candidate. 

d1229fdf-2502-46f2-8a52-10e8724780c2_tex

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/24/2024 at 6:23 AM, HornOnTheBayou said:

No. It would be nothing but chaotic back-stabbing with front-page headlines in the NYT for months afterwards about how the Dems are disorganized and doomed to failure. Nope, dance with the one that brung you.

are you clairvoyant?  you have to tell us if you are.

Hopefully she'll pick Pete as her VP.

Young, energetic, patriotic, and highly intelligent. 

Maybe by the time it's his time to run, people will be able to look past his sexual orientation.

(Off tangent, and yes, I'm a fan of the Oxford comma)

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Kamala will not be the nominee come November. Stop the madness.

No but she needs to campaign and adovcate her ass off till then... really along with rest of the higher profile cabinet member like Pete. 

Edited by YChang

7 minutes ago, YChang said:

No but she needs to campaign and adovcate her ass off till then... really along with rest of the higher profile cabinet member like Pete. 

Agree, and I think that’s what we’ll see.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

It’s not over.  Someone is going to get real horny in the next week for the power of the Presidency and there will be some fireworks.

You really hope that will be the case but it won't. It will be some jackoff like Marianne Williamson but no one with any real weight. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

You really hope that will be the case but it won't. It will be some jackoff like Marianne Williamson but no one with any real weight. 

Dean Phillips

image.gif.c3501077d7e059f96c8452913256330e.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

On 2/23/2024 at 10:00 PM, Mo Horn said:

Bullseye!

• Hook 'Em 2

I wonder if "Fuck Kamala" flags on 20 foot flag poles will be as popular as the Biden version on every camping trip or body of water I've been to in the past 4 years. Itching to find out.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, aggie08 said:

I wonder if "Fuck Kamala" flags on 20 foot flag poles will be as popular as the Biden version on every camping trip or body of water I've been to in the past 4 years. Itching to find out.

Oh, you'll find out.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Donald Trump's campaign contribution to Kamala Harris, 2011
image.thumb.png.f9796c4e27f56eeb19bf0e22b67d5a65.png

Ivanka Trump's campaign contribution in 2013:

image.jpeg.4b21a928c5ce80ebc13034a9d45a34f0.jpeg

Maga dumbasses - Good enough for the Trump’s, good enough for me !!!

• Hook 'Em 2

^
It's that not everybody's avatar on X/insta/facebook....whatever you got by tomorrow, it's over man.  I mean she waves that thing around in front of a camera, or better yet Trump, he will lose his cool even more than usual.  

I like Mark Kelly over Beshear, Shapiro etc ... for several reasons, the primary one being that his military background nullifies a strategic strongpoint in J.D. Vance's corral: his military service. 

"Mr. Vance, I flew 39 combat missions in Desert Storm and have received two Defense Superior Service Medals; one Legion of Merit; two Distinguished Flying Crosses; four Air Medals (two individual/two strike flight) with Combat "V"; two Navy Commendation Medals, (one with combat "V"); one Navy Achievement Medal; two Southwest Asia Service Medals; one Navy Expeditionary Medal; two Sea Service Deployment Ribbons; a NASA Distinguished Service Medal; and an Overseas Service Ribbon.  I've flown 50 different aircraft and made more than 375 carrier landings. Then I went into space. What was that you were saying about your job writing articles in Afghanistan?"

Also, Kelly's character and ethics are beyond reproach.

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Give me Cooper or Shapiro from that list. We need Kelly to stay in the senate, and Beshear isn’t going to help in Kentucky. 

Shapiro, if that delivers Pennsylvania for sure, that's the right answer.  Assuming that to be correct, you only need 2 of 7 remaining swing states, and that's the biggest fish.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1