Xavier Worthy 4.21* NFL Combine record

ztejas

On 3/2/2024 at 10:01 PM, Rimbo said:

I fucking love this video.

4.21 without the benefit of pushing out of the blocks. I was going to say that's a fast MF, but nothing but respect for X. Fast. Fast. Fast.

Look at all the other players take off running towards him after his time posts.  He's also earned the respect of his peers.

Even Stacey Dales in her pink blazer took off jogging to get to Xavier.

Great moment for him. And us.

41 minutes ago, PTINS said:

I fucking love this video.

4.21 without the benefit of pushing out of the blocks. I was going to say that's a fast MF, but nothing but respect for X. Fast. Fast. Fast.

Look at all the other players take off running towards him after his time posts.  He's also earned the respect of his peers.

Even Stacey Dales in her pink blazer took off jogging to get to Xavier.

Great moment for him. And us.

those two dudes closest to us at the end of the table were like dayum

• 4 months later...
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

They are going to make D-1 babies. 

Speaking of, aren't we about due for some Ross kids to be college age longhorns?

Edited by Biff Tannen
I guess not. Looks like we have to wait a while longer. The pair welcomed their first child, Aaron Jermaine Ross II, in 2017, and announced in July 2023 that they were expecting their second child, later revealed to be a boy in September 2023.[79]

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Speaking of, aren't we about due for some Ross kids to be college age longhorns?

I guess not. Looks like we have to wait a while longer. The pair welcomed their first child, Aaron Jermaine Ross II, in 2017, and announced in July 2023 that they were expecting their second child, later revealed to be a boy in September 2023

psssh.... being 7 is no obstacle to those kids. varsity starter at 8 years old for sure.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ajax said:

X is getting hitched

I watched the video and saw all of the stupid shit he'd had paid to have set up and all of the photographers there to video the whole thing so they could send it out on their social media and I  wanted to throw up.  it could be because I just read the great enshittification thread but god damn this seems like more of that stupid shit.  Plus he met the girl two months ago.  Strong Terrell Owens-I'm-gonna-be-broke-5-years-after-football vibes. I'm getting old, I guess. 

Over/under on the length of time they're married before they get a divorce and she ends up costing him a shit ton of money? I give it four years. 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I watched the video and saw all of the stupid shit he'd had paid to have set up and all of the photographers there to video the whole thing so they could send it out on their social media and I  wanted to throw up.  it could be because I just read the great enshittification thread but god damn this seems like more of that stupid shit.  Plus he met the girl two months ago.  Strong Terrell Owens-I'm-gonna-be-broke-5-years-after-football vibes. I'm getting old, I guess. 

Over/under on the length of time they're married before they get a divorce and she ends up costing him a shit ton of money? I give it four years. 

you mad demi lovato GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

You forget that this kid has been making high six figures as a college student for the last few years, then he just signed an NFL 1st round draft pick contract, and his girl is also a professional athlete. This whole thing couldn't have cost more than 10K to do, a drop in the bucket for him. Get over it and go drown your sorrows in another can of spam. 

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

He didn’t meet her two months ago, they just became “official” two months ago.

Still too fast to be getting married already, but that’s kinda his thing so…

End of that honeymoon phase gonna hit hard, but enjoy the the ride and good luck to him

Edited by Atticus

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Dat ass tho...

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952tyeahjhffnsdi2sg2u

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

I mean not be Debbie downer but no one saw the other video of him dropping three passes that hit him in the hands in one practice….  Hopefully he doesn’t keep that up.  

27 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

I mean not be Debbie downer but no one saw the other video of him dropping three passes that hit him in the hands in one practice….  Hopefully he doesn’t keep that up.  

Media tweeted out his first drop in the last fall camp, I believe, so there is no reason to think they wouldn't have if it had happened again. 

Debbie Downer Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Some guys just aren’t built for the NFL. Doesn’t take away how good he was in college.

previous highlight is a long pass for a touchdown, this one is not, but automatically a bust...

That's going to work really well when the DB doesn't know what route he's running, tries to press in the wrong direction and gets burned for a 75 yd TD.

Dude is gonna need to be stepping and fetching to prevent that anyway.

46 minutes ago, ztejas said:

That's going to work really well when the DB doesn't know what route he's running, tries to press in the wrong direction and gets burned for a 75 yd TD.

Boundary X is the spot in the NFL that normally gets pressed, and Worthy will likely not see many snaps at that spot this year 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

Some guys just aren’t built for the NFL. Doesn’t take away how good he was in college.

Just because you have wifi and the ability to post doesn't necessarily mean you should

56 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I don’t think you get how press coverage works.