3 (74) Desmond Ridder – traded
3 (86) Malik Willis – traded
3 (94) Matt Corral – cut
4 (137) Bailey Zappe – cut
5 (144) Sam Howell – traded
7 (241) Chris Oladokun – cut
7 (247) Skylar Thompson (Dolphins)
7 (262) Brock Purdy (49ers)

Still boggles my mind how Skylar Thompson is in the NFL. He was so fucking bad at Kansas State.

Spoiler
6 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

Podcasting can be very lucrative. 

I'll be surprised if Amazon makes that money back. Who, other than the most obsessed Taylor Swift fans, is going to listen to the Kelce bros when every other NFL player has a podcast or regularly appears on one? Do they have that big a following? What are they offering other than the credibility that comes from playing in the NFL and the entertainment value that comes from being loud, mostly likeable doofuses?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Dangle said:

Hide contents

Still boggles my mind how Skylar Thompson is in the NFL. He was so fucking bad at Kansas State.

Hide contents

I'll be surprised if Amazon makes that money back. Who, other than the most obsessed Taylor Swift fans, is going to listen to the Kelce bros when every other NFL player has a podcast or regularly appears on one? Do they have that big a following? What are they offering other than the credibility that comes from playing in the NFL and the entertainment value that comes from being loud, mostly likeable doofuses?

https://www.edisonresearch.com/the-top-50-podcasts-in-the-u-s-for-q1-2024/

Ranked #4

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dangle said:

I guess I'll just go fuck myself

Don’t be too hard on yourself. Their podcast definitely got a Swift boost.  It went from an also-ran to top 10 once they started dating. That’s evident by the fact that 50% of their audience is female. Unheard of for a “sports” podcast. 

Edited by TonyTexas

18 hours ago, tokamak said:

Only former Longhorns I'm seeing that have been cut so far are Malik Jefferson and Tarik Black. I'm sure there will be a couple others.

Collin Johnson waived, will probably be signed to practice 

The robber will be released and not charged. Pearsall likely charged as a racist wearing a Rolex in that area.

I have a drawer full of fancy fake watches from China that a jeweled can’t tell the difference. My $40 Rolex would have been gladly handed over.

• Haha 1