2024 MLB Season Thread - Catch All

tx 3 putt

This series was a wrap once Soto decided to get rest for his injury. Dodgers looking like they will get a sweep tomorrow. The Yanks have as many runs in 18 innings as one swing of the bat got for the Dodgers. Totally different team without Soto, which shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone. At least Judge is still swinging an extremely hot bat even if it is a blowout.

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

Micah and @Helobious have something in common

Why does everyone misconstrue what I said? I never said I’d be a good hitter, I said I could out-hit what Joey Gallo was doing on the Yankees at the time. No way to know if I could’ve actually done it but I’d bet it would’ve been damn close.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

No way to know if I could’ve actually done it but I’d bet it would’ve been damn close.

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91kwwvccayswvw9lef3a

kyle russell, jeff ontiveros, mark payton, and ivan melendez can’t make the bigs, but you’re as good as joey gallo. lol ok. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Helobious said:

Why does everyone misconstrue what I said? I never said I’d be a good hitter, I said I could out-hit what Joey Gallo was doing on the Yankees at the time. No way to know if I could’ve actually done it but I’d bet it would’ve been damn close.

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

All of them talk like helobious.

Actual true CSB… 2019 my coworkers formed a softball team to play in some co-ed charity softball tourney for SAPD wounded officers or something and asked me to play. Figured out fast that the key is to actually hit grounders because most of them aren’t athletic enough to field the infield for shit. I went like 7 for 7 that day and dominated at short. Ended up being named MVP and won $30. 

About the beginning of game 2 I was like yeah I’m the only person out here that played baseball beyond little league. Still felt pretty badass though.

Posted (edited)

tyler freeman just had the best defensive inning in CF that i’ve seen in a very long time. 

he saved at least six bases and one run on these back to back plays.

Edited by definitely not derka
  • Hook 'Em 1