BLOW THAT FUCKING HORN - COMMODORES TAKE DOWN #1 ALABAMA AT HOME ×

2024 MLB Season Thread - Catch All

tx 3 putt

Multiple Red Sox players, speaking anonymously, confirmed Saturday that the fourth-inning benches-clearing incident between the teams nearly restarted after the final out of Colorado’s 20-7 win. In an incident that caused stadium security to briefly get involved, Red Sox players sought out Rockies starter Cal Quantrill in hopes of confronting him over language he used in a back-and-forth with backup catcher Reese McGuire on the field.

Because there are no TVs in the dugout, it wasn’t until after the game, back in the visitor’s clubhouse, that most players, including McGuire, found out what Quantrill (as captured by cameras) said to McGuire on the field — and the stir it had caused online. That realization led to many Red Sox wanting to go back for more — with one prominent Sox player so incensed that he started asking stadium personnel where he could find the home clubhouse, where the Rockies were packing up for a road trip to San Francisco. Red Sox players were spotted waiting out by Colorado’s team bus at one point as well.

Lulz: (UPDATE: McGuire was designated for assignment by the Red Sox on Sunday after this story was published.)

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

How do the number of 470’+ homers this year compare to past years?

I feel like we’ve had a pretty steady occurrence of them lately. 

I think Shohei has a couple.

9 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Lulz: (UPDATE: McGuire was designated for assignment by the Red Sox on Sunday after this story was published.)

What a bunch of pussies. Yeah, if you get arrested for jacking off in a parking lot, you’re likely to get shit for it. Get over it.

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, Helobious said:

What a bunch of pussies. Yeah, if you get arrested for jacking off in a parking lot, you’re likely to get shit for it. Get over it.

Yep, you deserve to be mocked. 1- for jacking off in public.  2- for getting caught.

Fucking dumbass.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

How do the number of 470’+ homers this year compare to past years?

I feel like we’ve had a pretty steady occurrence of them lately. 

Nope.

i guess I’m just paying more attention this year compared to past and seems like the longest homers are going farther 

(although I don’t know what date the 2024 list is through. It’s missing Judge’s 470’ from Friday)

IMG_2007.thumb.png.6765a4a7d24674f3ab398dcd96b6707f.png

IMG_2008.thumb.png.c2a15187b512b778078304f9ef06ea45.png

Edited by UTexasFight