BLOW THAT FUCKING HORN - COMMODORES TAKE DOWN #1 ALABAMA AT HOME ×

Homeland Security agents raid LA-area home associated with Diddy's film company

C-Man

Diddy thinking at some point in the past:

<”I could live the rest of my life as a respected billionaire music mogul - with all the toys and women and sex and drugs that my security people can arrange for me in a discreet way……Or I can get into into reprehensible illegal shit involving lots of flippable witnesses who will destroy it all and send me to jail.  

Hmmmmmmm…..I’m gonna call Mike Vick, and ask for advice.”>

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

Screenshot-20240918-191021-Facebook.jpg

Diddy gonna buy a 100 million dollar house in Florida so that the creditors leave him a little sumpin’-‘ that can’t be touched.   And probably buying real estate and depositing money in banks in every country that has a sketchy extradition situation.

Edited by Gatorubet

35 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Supposedly, Tupac was pretty fruity acting. He just tried to act hard in public.

I've heard and read about a lot of the guys in the rap/hip/hop game being a work.  Sort of like Ice Cube doing straight out of Compton (which for him at least should have been straight out of Brentwood).  I don't recall who told me this, as it was years ago, but they were at a resort and on the ride down the elevator was this nice young man, very polite, and in small talk he disclosed that he was there to shoot a video.  Turns out, it was Tupac.  

I have no doubt that there a many legit acts in this genre of music, but at least some of these artists are doing work (playing the part, if you will).   

• Like 1

Kevin Hart, come on down! 

https://insidenewshub.com/kevin-hart-caught-on-camera-in-diddy-freak-off-video/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=push

Kevin Hart is currently receiving major criticism after being caught on camera at a controversial party hosted by Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs. The video, which surfaced online, shows Hart engaged in questionable behavior at one of Diddy’s infamous “freak off” parties.

The comedian can be seen holding a microphone next to a bathtub, surrounded by scantily clad women. In one disturbing incident, a female partygoer’s hair caught fire as a result of candles placed near the bathtub.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 2

Kevin Hart, come on down! 
https://insidenewshub.com/kevin-hart-caught-on-camera-in-diddy-freak-off-video/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=push

Kevin Hart is currently receiving major criticism after being caught on camera at a controversial party hosted by Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs. The video, which surfaced online, shows Hart engaged in questionable behavior at one of Diddy’s infamous “freak off” parties.

The comedian can be seen holding a microphone next to a bathtub, surrounded by scantily clad women. In one disturbing incident, a female partygoer’s hair caught fire as a result of candles placed near the bathtub.

That was pretty funny. I mean, I didn’t see anything wrong with that. Looked like a party where people were drinking/high and the women had bikinis on. One got too close to the candle and got the Micheal Jackson Pepsi commercial treatment.

Nothing bad.

17 hours ago, BamaATL said:

I've heard and read about a lot of the guys in the rap/hip/hop game being a work.  Sort of like Ice Cube doing straight out of Compton (which for him at least should have been straight out of Brentwood).  I don't recall who told me this, as it was years ago, but they were at a resort and on the ride down the elevator was this nice young man, very polite, and in small talk he disclosed that he was there to shoot a video.  Turns out, it was Tupac.  

I have no doubt that there a many legit acts in this genre of music, but at least some of these artists are doing work (playing the part, if you will).   

I think a lot of people make the mistake of conflating artist with narrator. An artist's personal convictions don't necessarily align with the convictions of his or her creations.

• Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, BamaATL said:

This goes both ways. There are artists that are hard motherfuckers that you wouldn't guess/think. 

44 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This goes both ways. There are artists that are hard motherfuckers that you wouldn't guess/think. 

most people think suge knight was the most feared man in rap, when in fact it was legit mc hammer.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, David Dennison said:

I think a lot of people make the mistake of conflating artist with narrator. An artist's personal convictions don't necessarily align with the convictions of his or her creations.

Well, a great deal of the appeal or cultural significance of rap, particularly gangsta rap, is lived experience.

On 9/18/2024 at 2:42 PM, Derka said:

They have a real good deconstructed burger (below) at the sports bar in the Trump Doral. It’s called the “naked burger”. It’s delicious and for a hangover. I once ate for lunch and dinner on the same day.

image.png.5765612964c4ff4a34c34cfcd961ad5b.png

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

They have a real good deconstructed burger (below) at the sports bar in the Trump Doral. It’s called the “naked burger”. It’s delicious and for a hangover. I once ate for lunch and dinner on the same day.

image.png.5765612964c4ff4a34c34cfcd961ad5b.png

anger-498-x-498-gif-gbebor2x4llv6gkx.gif

Edited by Braff Zacklin
better GIF
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Parliament said:

If this takes down the best band in History (Nickelback) I'm leaving the planet.

The high school girl in Animal House is the same chick as the Irish girl in Caddyshack.

28 minutes ago, Bevo said:

The high school girl in Animal House is the same chick as the Irish girl in Caddyshack.

IMG_2932.gif.50c93a799c24e8cc2fb0e33b4091dcc7.gif

Edit: apparently her barely controlled mental illness problems became - well-uncontrolled.

One could argue that her decision to use that horrible accent in Caddy Shack meant that it was uncontrolled sooner than folks thought.

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Hook 'Em 1