Texas Rangers 2024: Run It Back

ztejas

MLB is doing all they can. It's the judge who keeps kicking the can down the road. Meanwhile, Bally's is still losing money, although it is unclear if they would be profitable with a Comcast deal. Their last financial filing with the court was intentionally vague about this which leads me to believe that they would not be. Kaplan has also said that Balls has paid $150 million to BK lawyers and experts.

I believe that the next hearing is at the end of July.

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:

MLB is doing all they can. It's the judge who keeps kicking the can down the road. Meanwhile, Bally's is still losing money, although it is unclear if they would be profitable with a Comcast deal. Their last financial filing with the court was intentionally vague about this which leads me to believe that they would not be. Kaplan has also said that Balls has paid $150 million to BK lawyers and experts.

You are correct, of course. But MLB has been fucking around with blackouts and streaming for 20 year. Every other league has figured it out. MLB tends to say "Fuck our fans, give me money"

https://www.sportico.com/business/media/2024/diamond-sports-group-renews-fubo-comcast-stalled-1234780053/
Seriously. MLB needs to step in and fix this shit. Why is this that hard.
Also, to be clear, the Rangers are done with Bally's after this season barring a very unlikely new agreement. They accepted less money this year in exchange for ending the deal early. The other teams for the most part have gotten all their money so they are still under their multi-year contracts.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Aren't you in Dallas? Buddy that lives maybe 5 minutes from me in FW is watching this game on Fubo now. 

Apparently you can stream it on a computer (which is what I'm doing) but my Ruko TV won't show it. Took me about 20 minutes to figure it out. My TV doesn't show Bally at all on the Fubo app, but my laptop was showing it. Was able to mirror my laptop to one of my TV's. but man that was a pain in the ass

Edited by Jameslaw121
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr Fear said:

So it’s the lawyers that have our Jordan Montgomery $$…. Fuckin snakes 

3 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Bruce out tonight with a ‘scheduled personal matter’. Venable in charge. 

An “er” short of being lauded and an “s” short of being derided.   I’ll take it. 

So it turns out Ballys isnt on FUBO TV anymore.... 

It’s on mine …
That was a dumb fucking loss. 

Yup

LeSuck strikes again! Pitching LeSuck when we can’t afford a run being given up is like playing Russian roulette with 5 holes filled and one empty.
  • Hook 'Em 1