Texas Rangers 2024: Run It Back

ztejas

Last night was very cool. Chatted with my double secret contact, who gave us batting practice field passes, for a while while Evan Grant came over to bother him, and he got Adrian to come over. The nicest guy ever - very engaging - intro’d himself to my wife, son and I. My son, pictured, was there for a game when he was 5-7 when Belts hit for the cycle against the Stros - by the 5th inning. Don’t know if anyone remembers that. Astros first base coach through us a foul ball. Still, when we are walking off, he asks how good was Adrian. I said well he hit damn near 500 homers, was an all time great defensively and is about to be inducted into the HOF. So, pretty good son. Also gave us this moment:image.gif.6fd43cc70362ba0bd166364dfb8fb25a.gif

Jank is about the nicest guy ever and so is Boch. Michael Young too. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ConferenceRoom said:

They can't all be the nicest guy ever. You're going to have to pick one, and you better be sure because no takesies backsies. 

Jank super super nice. Beltre was very friendly and came to us. I know MY from little league ball. Nice guy, quiet. Boch has a lot of metal in his body. He was being bombarded by fans and wanted to get out of talking to them. I left him alone. By the time Beltre had come around, Bochy had escaped the other group dominating his attention and was back watching BP. You can see him in top left of my pic. 

I’m sure this was covered yesterday. Josh cleared for on field activities. June 10 is 10 weeks. I’ll start looking now. (Has to actually be in a line up on or before June 10)
Check your PM [mention=1574]AbeFroman[/mention]
  • Hook 'Em 1

Side positives last night, Latz was the biggest one, looked good.  Corey's homer of course, and Zeke had 4 good swings.  Only had the one double to show, but lined out to center and the two ground outs to short he hit solid on the button, just rolled over a little bit.

8 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

The punch out pitches to Shohei and Freeman were filthy. 

And then watching the result just focusing on the reactions behind home plate.

The dude with the blue hoodie-hat combo for example:

1) No reaction

2) Throws his hands up "Damnit c'mon"

3) "GAAAH FI$@RQ(!#!(#!$"