Texas Rangers 2024: Run It Back

ztejas

So, does anyone here every resort to listening to Rangers games on the radio? This season I've been on the road for at least parts of games way more than ordinary. For a while I was finding the game on 1260 am out of Austin.  But now when I tune in it's playing Mexican music instead, either another station has overpowered it or they changed formats. 

Where the hell is there a reliable radio station left between Austin and Waco that airs most Rangers games? The Waco stations are all talk bullshit now, no games, and I'm really struggling to pick the games up. Between that and all the streaming horseshit it has been incredibly frustrating.

Fortunately, I can catch this one at home and fn' relax for once. Keeping this win streak going would be nice.

1 hour ago, DougO said:

So, does anyone here every resort to listening to Rangers games on the radio? This season I've been on the road for at least parts of games way more than ordinary. For a while I was finding the game on 1260 am out of Austin.  But now when I tune in it's playing Mexican music instead, either another station has overpowered it or they changed formats. 

Where the hell is there a reliable radio station left between Austin and Waco that airs most Rangers games? The Waco stations are all talk bullshit now, no games, and I'm really struggling to pick the games up. Between that and all the streaming horseshit it has been incredibly frustrating.

Fortunately, I can catch this one at home and fn' relax for once. Keeping this win streak going would be nice.

yes i mostly listen to games on the radio.  i've been listening to 101.9 in austin but have experienced the same as you with the mexican music.  i also have a MLB subscription though so when it goes to mexican music i just switch to streaming. 

• Like 1

On 6/23/2024 at 1:45 PM, DougO said:

You can hear 105.3 out of Dallas almost all the time until Salado.  Sometimes on 90+% humidity or rainy days it’s scrambled.