Texas Rangers 2024: Run It Back

ztejas

OK, warmups are over now, Evaldi is finally ready. Let the real game begin.

1 minute ago, gofuckyourself said:

I remember when we had an offense like the O's. Last year was fun.

Last year seems more like a miracle now.

We watch both the Astros and the Rangers. We noticed recently that we enjoy the Astros broadcasts way way more than the Rangers. The wife figured out why. 

Raymond never shuts the fuck up. He fills every available nanosecond of dead air with blabbing about something. And worse, they deviate off the actual game into various topics so often it’s unlistenable. I wish she hadn’t brought it to my attention. I can’t take it anymore. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Texas is right in the middle of the league in offensive LOB. I thought they would be way up there as many opportunities as they waste. I guess it just shows they don't get as many on base as I thought.

Break it down by bases loaded or man in third and I'm sure they'd climb the LOB ranking.

Even last night at least two opportunities to get in a key run, or more, when it was still 4-1. Zero clutch hits.

Burnes is damn good, but it's been that way against Cy Young guys or guys that have pitched more like Burt Young.

This season is not what I expected, to say the least.

22 hours ago, gofuckyourself said:

It's the same pitch Leody, good God.

Yeah. That's the thing with him.  

I haven't been able to follow them since post ASB..... Tell me we're looking alright. T