Texas Rangers 2024: Run It Back

ztejas

On 6/28/2024 at 8:50 AM, CowtownHorn said:

Trying to hang in there for this season, but just don’t see it happening this year. I’m not getting any younger, so just thankful I got to see them win it all in my lifetime. And I don’t have to think about 2011 ever again. 
Major League Baseball Sport GIF by MLB

Glad to see one too but we should have 2. Just like Texas should have 5 national football titles and 7 CWS titles. I remember shit, and it hurts. 

Wyatt, bitches. 

We all know that the Rangers only got a 1 year deal with Satan and are back to sucking like normal but here's a funny video back to when you obviously sucked but at least tickets were cheap. Probably a couple young surlies in the background as their alcoholic parents pretend to like them while on camera as well

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:
6 minutes ago, mdmost said:
What site did you buy off of?

Stubhub. IDK that one is any better than another? SeatGeek wasn't showing any tickets for some reason.

Technically Tickpick has zero fees, but I think they price in to their overall price? I'm not smart enough to know how it all works, but I think its usually slightly cheaper

4 minutes ago, crum said:

Technically Tickpick has zero fees, but I think they price in to their overall price? I'm not smart enough to know how it all works, but I think its usually slightly cheaper

Seatgeek will tell you the fees in advance. Stubhub I believe you don't know until you are ready to buy. Tickpick does everything up front but their supply is a lot less. Tickpick is where I normally find my Texas OU tickets each year. The price is normally $100 cheaper on there.