Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

1 minute ago, Gut Wagon said:

Does Abreu ever have an appearance without walking a guy? Needs to use the heater more. 

He’s not exactly Raphael or Michelangelo with that either. 

Thank goodness for insurance. 

Let’s get some more. 

Just now, cabowabo said:

Now that Tuve is gone for a while, where the fuck is Tucker?  Why are we being lied to about his injury?

Because our medical staff should’ve determined IL.  It’s been mismanaged like so many things this year.

I don’t think it was wrist for Altuve. Bottom of the hand. 
even if it’s broken that’s what- 2 months. Should be back in time for playoffs. Definitely means we need another bat at the deadline (I’d take 2). 

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

even if it’s broken that’s what- 2 months. Should be back in time for playoffs. Definitely means we need another bat at the deadline (I’d take 2). 

Hopefully it's just a bruise and we see him a week or so after the break.

• Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I hear ya but the problem is at some point, in order to actually get to the playoffs, we have to actually have to field the Houston Astros and not the Sugarland Space Cowboys. 
Infield of Bregman, Pena, Kessinger, dubon/singleton

and OF of Loperfido, Meyers, Cabbage is not going get it done no matter how shitty the M’s offense is

and yes, I know Altuve being out for any extended period of time would force the hand of making meaningful moves but that’s just that much more you’re depleting your system for the future