Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

Whitmire criticizing the city’s biggest cooling center is absurd. Fuck that guy. 

A. I have no power....guess where I am.

B. There are literally like 50+ FFA kids and parents in the section next to me.

C. Centerpoint can suck a dick

• Hook 'Em 3

First of all, @Wulaw Horn is a badass and hooked up tickets for this Sunday. My kids are digging into the schedule and when to arrive. They decided they want to try and get the 713 bling for the first 10k fans. How early do we need to get there and any other tips are welcome. Hopefully we don't become more of a problem as the city tries to get back to normal. My boys *& the wife and I, are die hard Stros fans and are absolutely losing their mind about this trip.

Edited by HOOKEM4
ousux
  • Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

First of all, @Wulaw Horn is a badass and hooked up tickets for this Sunday. My kids are digging into the schedule and when to arrive. They decided they want to try and get the 713 bling for the first 10k fans. How early do we need to get there and any other tips are welcome. Hopefully we don't become more of a problem as the city tries to get back to normal. My boys *& the wife and I, are die hard Stros fans and are absolutely losing their mind about this trip.

At least 30 mins before the gates open, maybe 45 

Put them in your pockets. People steal bags from under your seats 

are these season ticket seats with early entry ?

@Wulaw Horn you’re a solid guy !

Edited by tx 3 putt

First of all, [mention=5267]Wulaw Horn[/mention] is a badass and hooked up tickets for this Sunday. My kids are digging into the schedule and when to arrive. They decided they want to try and get the 713 bling for the first 10k fans. How early do we need to get there and any other tips are welcome. Hopefully we don't become more of a problem as the city tries to get back to normal. My boys *& the wife and I, are die hard Stros fans and are absolutely losing their mind about this trip.
10:30am at the latest probably more like 10 and then sweat your balls off an hour

Good luck.

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

10:30am at the latest probably more like 10 and then sweat your balls off an hour

Good luck.

So 3 hr before game? I will fucking do it. My kids will as well. They don't give a shit about heat. They will play ball in the line while I wish I was in the ac. 

Also, I assume season tickets bc of Wulaw but no idea. They were a gift from a baseball angel.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Might be the best breakfast tacos in Houston. Use the toastly app to order. Easy peasy, very close to the stadium ….

https://maps.app.goo.gl/JwxfADrndCtUaVde6?g_st=com.google.maps.preview.copy

Villa Arcos
3009 Navigation Blvd

Houston, TX 77003

• Hook 'Em 2

Yes people will be lined up earlier than that, but if you get in line between 10-10:15 i would think that would def guarantee yall one.

I went for shitty jersey giveaway last season and was at gate 10 mins after they opened and they were out already

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

So 3 hr before game? I will fucking do it. My kids will as well. They don't give a shit about heat. They will play ball in the line while I wish I was in the ac. 

Also, I assume season tickets bc of Wulaw but no idea. They were a gift from a baseball angel.

yeah man, get there early and walk the entire stadium, every level. Hit the gift shops. Take pics with the Astro girls. Sounds like a great Sunday for yall 

you can bring in one bottle of water and gallon ziplock of food / snacks. Per person 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Might be the best breakfast tacos in Houston. Use the toastly app to order. Easy peasy, very close to the stadium ….

Villa Arcos
3009 Navigation Blvd

Houston, TX 77003

We are staying next to the stadium Saturday night. Will get the tacos for sure. Also, my 9 year old will fight you and Mez for the bling bling. He looks small but he will never shy away from a pig sticking match!

Thanks for the tips guys.

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Villa Arcos
3009 Navigation Blvd

Houston, TX 77003

My favorite breakfast tacos in Houston

https://www.yelp.com/biz/el-jalapeno-restaurant-houston-3