Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

9 minutes ago, runthebone said:

Or...51-18 is 100 wins

Beat me to it. But we’re actually about on that pace since Tucker went down.

stay with me here…

we’ve played 34 games since Tucker went down.

we have exactly 2x that number left in the season.

we’ve gone 24-10 in those 34 games without Tucker.

do that again 2x times, that’s 48-20.

we finish 98-64.

IMG_1391.gif.6f3448f1857df62040e268726474210c.gif

Edited by UTexasFight
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 game back boys

Willie Calhoun with the 1st pitch walkoff bomb in the bottom of the 10th and the Angels win 6-5.  It feels like we had been matching results and staying 2 games back for the last week.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 minutes ago, WBT said:

1 game back boys

Willie Calhoun with the 1st pitch walkoff bomb in the bottom of the 10th and the Angels win 6-5.  It feels like we had been matching results and staying 2 games back for the last week.

Because we have.

7 games in a row we each had the same result. broken tonight 

Edited by UTexasFight
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, WBT said:

1 game back boys

Tied in the loss column. Should have just led with that. 

• Like 1

Altuve taking the starter vote for the ASG, then blowing it off due to injury, then cranking a bomb against the rival who will be hosting said festivities and pushing them deeper into third place is a true chef's kiss. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Was at the game last night - still no power for us! - fun game and so great to fuck up the Rangers and hit the walking HGH specimen known as adolis garcia. Do it again today for 7/13 day.

#HTownPride 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

There’s no power at my house. There will probably not be power for weeks if I had to guess. 
we fled to lake Charles because we had some free rooms there. Then- we ran out of free rooms so we went to Baton Rouge through Sunday. Back to Lake Charles Monday. Tried to convince the wife to go to San Antonio since we have season pass at 6 flags but she says no. Looks like I’m out of pocket until god knows how long- I have a well that runs off a pump so no water in addition to no electricity. 
all that to say- this is for Htown to celebrate Jake “dfa” Meyers going yard last night 

IMG_1243.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

There’s no power at my house. There will probably not be power for weeks if I had to guess. 
we fled to lake Charles because we had some free rooms there. Then- we ran out of free rooms so we went to Baton Rouge through Sunday. Back to Lake Charles Monday. Tried to convince the wife to go to San Antonio since we have season pass at 6 flags but she says no. Looks like I’m out of pocket until god knows how long- I have a well that runs off a pump so no water in addition to no electricity. 
all that to say- this is for Htown to celebrate Jake “dfa” Meyers going yard last night 

IMG_1243.jpeg

Buy a generator sir.

• Hook 'Em 1

Happy Saturday, Astros fans!

Let's remember some posts!

On 5/8/2024 at 7:27 PM, Slacks said:

I can't wait until April 2025... Damn.

On 5/8/2024 at 7:30 PM, Scraps said:

At least we can sign Bregman to like a 5 yr 75m contract now woot woot

On 5/8/2024 at 7:37 PM, Rockethorn1978 said:

I’d take dusty bottoms back right now and not even think twice about it.

On 5/8/2024 at 8:47 PM, Pablo said:

4.5 games behind OAKLAND

On 5/8/2024 at 8:56 PM, Macklemore said:

Even though Espada sucks, he is not the reason for this flameout. The triumvirate of Bagwell, Crane and Brown need to be flushed in the toilet. Dana is the worst Astros GM of my lifetime. Even worse than Púrpura.

On 5/8/2024 at 9:35 PM, Jshep34 said:

Look for mmp to get less crowded . They won't drop prices. Bregs is out of his mind if he thinks some team will pay him 25 mill plus a season. Crane is to blame for this. Should have mlb to fuck off concerning the "scandal" given that evidence of many other mlb teams doing the same. Think he stopped listening to baseball/analysis dept. Now it's just the eye test and back of Baseball cards that determine roster

On 5/8/2024 at 9:57 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Season will be over by memorial day

On 5/11/2024 at 5:49 PM, Storm the Field said:

How many firings we expecting this season? 

Espada?

Pitching coach?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1