Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

31 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

He's fucking under .200 for his last 50 or so games. I am happy that he finally contributed tonight but he's not an everyday player on any team serious about a long playoff run. How much more under .200 does he have to hit before you accept it, but it's always hilarious of you to comeback to this thread every 40 or so PAs dick riding him?

He’s a gold glove caliber CF worth 3 war per 600 plate appearances for his career and has an ops of almost 750 this year. And I said he should hit 8th or 9th. How the fuck is that dick riding you paint chip eating moron? 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

He’s a gold glove caliber CF worth 3 war per 600 plate appearances for his career and has an ops of almost 750 this year. And I said he should hit 8th or 9th. How the fuck is that dick riding you paint chip eating moron? 

Keep moving those goalposts. He had a .900+ OPS in May, he had a .800+ OPS in June, now it's he has close to a .750 OPS in July, even though he's the same distance from the .600s to .750, and hasn't been above .740 since that 1st game of this month. Keep believing your bullshit, he's also not a GG because his arm is weaker than his near medonza level batting average in his last 50 games. Why are you so afraid of upgrading the position? 

Edited by HtownHorn