Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

18 minutes ago, Gale Snoats said:

what the fuck is going on with Tucker?  every game they give an 'injury update' and just show him sitting there eating seeds and say something like 'Tucker did some on field drills today but we're still not expecting to see him until the second week of August' but they never talk about the actual injury or what exactly needs to heal or recover.  Did he break his leg?  Is it some deep bone bruise that just won't heal?  Unless it was actually a break (which I don't think they've ever said) it just seems crazy that he's been out this long and it seems really weird that they just kind of glaze over it on the broadcasts.   

he’s hurt 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Gale Snoats said:

what the fuck is going on with Tucker?  every game they give an 'injury update' and just show him sitting there eating seeds and say something like 'Tucker did some on field drills today but we're still not expecting to see him until the second week of August' but they never talk about the actual injury or what exactly needs to heal or recover.  Did he break his leg?  Is it some deep bone bruise that just won't heal?  Unless it was actually a break (which I don't think they've ever said) it just seems crazy that he's been out this long and it seems really weird that they just kind of glaze over it on the broadcasts.   

Bone Bruise, had one that lingered for months. No reason to rush him back and have him aggrivate it.

59 minutes ago, Gale Snoats said:

This is just a reminder that the Astros crack medical staff took like 4 or 5 days to IL him because they weren't sure he was going to need a full 15 days on the IL. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, txduck87 said:

I heard today from supposedly a connected source that it’s gonna be sept 1 and he actually broke a bone. No clue if true. I’ll take my 9.95.

Just heard a quick blurb, espada - Tucker’s progress isn’t where it should be