Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

48 minutes ago, Ichabod said:

Y’all stay safe out there while sleeping at night. 

Sleeping. Serious binness. I almost always feel much better when I go to bed than when I wake up in the a.m. Coincidence? I think not.

So, I can watch on MLB.TV on my laptop. Earlier I could watch it on my phone, but now when I try the Astros game, it says it's blacked out & I can only watch it 90 min after the game.  VPN is on and connected in ATL. FML. I guess the phone's location is keeping me from watching, while that's not happening on my laptop.

Edited by wood

Maybe stop pitching to him.

Today is a reminder that the Astros aren't winning shit if Espada continues to run out Meyers, Dubon, and McCormick and think something is going to change. I really hope they are all gone next year.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Crochet will be too scared to go past 5. And then their bullpen will walk in about 3 or 4

but yeah. Let’s start waking up 

lulz, 55 pitches

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Maybe scout Robert.

So bad.

he looked like shit with a check swing on a fastball down the middle first AB.

so of course you’re going to go to that in the 2nd AB and he’s going to be sitting on it.

so of course you go to the sweeper on the 3rd AB and he’s going to be sitting in it 

(but maybe stop throwing middle middle and none of that happens)

20 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Maybe stop pitching to him.

Today is a reminder that the Astros aren't winning shit if Espada continues to run out Meyers, Dubon, and McCormick and think something is going to change. I really hope they are all gone next year.

You keep speaking truth and I’ll keep liking it. It’s too bad people actually paid for baseball can’t see it.