Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

I just came here to say:

Marvel Avengers GIF by Bombay Softwares

1. Yay

2. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Seattle you suck

The only way to beat us is to buy a one-off championship like the Rangers did last year.

I can't believe this year. Nothing about it makes sense. I love it.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mitch Hedberg said:

NY, Balt, Cleve all lost yesterday too for those clinging to hopes of getting a bye in first round.

They’ve built so many rest and travel days into the playoff schedule that I don’t really want them to get the bye.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

They’ve built so many rest and travel days into the playoff schedule that I don’t really want them to get the bye.

no offense but that's highly regarded

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

It has been a minute since I’ve been to a game, and will be taking my 3 yo to his first game today. Can someone tell me a little about parking? When I went to UT/LSU last year the lots across 59 were all pre-sale/reservation only now. Is that still the case, and if so what’s the best route to get that taken care of ahead of time? I’d be open to looking for street parking but convenience is more important to me today since I’ll have a toddler in tow. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

It has been a minute since I’ve been to a game, and will be taking my 3 yo to his first game today. Can someone tell me a little about parking? When I went to UT/LSU last year the lots across 59 were all pre-sale/reservation only now. Is that still the case, and if so what’s the best route to get that taken care of ahead of time? I’d be open to looking for street parking but convenience is more important to me today since I’ll have a toddler in tow. Thanks in advance!

Have fun with his first game!  

6 minutes ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

Anybody else notice the annoying Rally House commercial, that promotes all things Houston, has the Dallas Cowboys front and center on their final shot?

The guy screaming “and Astrooos” like his nuts are stuck in a vice, is the worst part about it. My boys and I crack up laughing at how incredibly bad it is.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Etexhorn13 said:

I drove to a Pitt game with friends, parked across the street from cf for $25 (midweek game)

Who let @tx 3 putt make the lineup today. Wtf 

1 hour ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Nothing to add about parking but go to Guest Services when you get in. They do a whole certificate thing for first games 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Who let @tx 3 putt make the lineup today. Wtf 

Nothing to add about parking but go to Guest Services when you get in. They do a whole certificate thing for first games 

surly thread - call up (insert slap dick) !!!!!

said slap dick(s) are in the line up, surly thread ….

Angry Ferris Buellers Day Off GIF

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Scraps said:

We are gonna either get no hit or score like 12

WhiteSox announcers said yesterday's loss made Chicago the first team eliminated from playoff contention.

No pressure now...