Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

Idk that have any real fans, but how demoralizing must it be to be a mariners fan and having to watch your offense all year and then look up and see the Astros doing what they do and finding ways to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat the way we have the last couple of months 

win

this

fucking 

series 

tomorrow 

Just now, UTexasFight said:

Idk that have any real fans, but how demoralizing must it be to be a mariners fan and having to watch your offense all year and then look up and see the Astros doing what they do and finding ways to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat the way we have the last couple of months 

ask a yankees or red sox fan 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

These fucking Royals have almost beat us by getting 4 hits and then 2 hits.

We need to blow them out tomorrow

We lost by 1 run in 10 innings in the first game against them this year and they proceeded to curb stomp us winning by 9 and 10 the next two.

let’s do that 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

surly calls red lines up for the post game radio show. host just made a pre statement - before you call, it’s a game in late aug and the goal is to win, vs a better team hahaha

Forgot his name, but that dude has to have the worst job having to toe the company line and argue with the mouth breathers that call in after a tough game.

i don’t listen often..usually only after games I attend on my drive back to Austin… but it’s always popcorn-eating worthy waiting to hear what nonsense Dale in Deer Park is going to call in with.

Edited by UTexasFight

2 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Forgot his name, but that dude has to have the worst job having to tow the company line and argue with the mouth breathers that call in after a tough game.

i don’t listen often..usually only after games I attend on my drive back to Austin… but it’s always popcorn-eating worthy waiting to hear what nonsense Dale in Deer Park is going to call in with.

iheart radio 790, the host changes 

it’s usually a good listen. they criticize astro moves and decisions 

Edited by tx 3 putt

10 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

That’s from the other day.

It’s down to .182 after tonight.

a no-hitter tomorrow and we tie that Cleveland number… .17355

Potentially the best month of pitching since the mound was lowered in 1969.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, hornmpa96 said:

Potentially the best month of pitching since the mound was lowered in 1969.

Pretty amazing, considering they would have done it despite not having Pressly for half the month...

Anyway, put Kikuchi down for 5-2/3 no hit innings today.

• Drool 1

5 minutes ago, runthebone said:

I trust this medical staff with Bregman's elbow 

bone chips in the elbow fucking suck

wouldn’t be shocked if he just doesn’t shuts it down for the year 

Edited by tx 3 putt

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Ummm ok

3947f20bc3b51c923939900a66e5d0bf.jpg

I’m considering driving down from Austin for the game tomorrow… but will probably have to make that decision before the lineup is posted, and terrified what it will look like.

i expect Espada is going to sit one or two main guys tomorrow and Monday to give them a 3 day break ahead of the final month