Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Lock and loaded

d2dc5c9eab0134b3014c3fe7d5ce0afa.jpg

More power to you.I’m going to have to hold out hope we make the LCS again before I can get to a game.

Looks like everything will be weekdays for the WC, LDS rounds. 
 Assume we’ll have a steady dose of afternoon games with the dreaded “12:07” start a lot.

hopefully game 4 will at least be a late afternoon start with only the other ALDS matchup on the schedule 

11 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

shot over to the team store today expecting some markdowns, last home stand and what not.

zero markdowns outside of the space city stuff 

womp womp

Mlbshop has a 25% off sale going right now… so basically putting things at “normal price”

9 minutes ago, TejasPedro said:

The next city connect jersey needs to have two elements;

built in sweat and salt rings in the neck and pits. 
Taco grease and salsa drips down the front. 

To truly connect with the defining characteristic of the city, they need orange pants with black tops to represent a petrochemical fire plume and smoke cloud.  Pump in some nice refinery smells on Mondays for a 4-D experience.

To truly connect with the defining characteristic of the city, they need orange pants with black tops to represent a petrochemical fire plume and smoke cloud.  Pump in some nice refinery smells on Mondays for a 4-D experience.
I was thinking more something based off this

With the font being the digital traffic sign font

a00963fba3b318043b0d93b4c687f62f.jpg

7 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

I was thinking instead of space shuttle logos, the hurricane logo  and some sort of muddy water color scheme 

• Hook 'Em 1