Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

Just now, Storm the Field said:

3 hits, 2 walks, 4 earned runs in 1/3 of an inning. Gotta be his worst appearance of the entire season?

He's had a great season.

Days like today happen.

Don't let it happen in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

Fuck you Hader and fuck you Espada. You should have a fucking rule as soon as the closer blows the save you take him out. You are always a fucking batter late.

You're funny. I like you.

• Hook 'Em 1

Whether we're playing a contender, a doormat or any team in between, our late innings nearly always are way more tense than they should be. Especially since we have several supposedly "elite" guys in the BP. Maybe JV had a post-season role there after all, because he couldn't be much worse than these goobers. 

1 minute ago, Gut Wagon said:

Whether we're playing a contender, a doormat or any team in between, our late innings nearly always are way more tense than they should be. Especially since we have several supposedly "elite" guys in the BP. Maybe JV had a post-season role there after all, because he couldn't be much worse than these goobers. 

It's baseball.

Neto/Hader combo should be killer, instead they just piss all over us. Dammit. I was having a solid Sunday. I guess I need to be happy with chicken wings and watching whatever shitty show my wife wants to watch tonight. If I play my cards right, the weekend could end well.

We were up 4-0 while they were up 5-0. Magic number should have been 2 by end of the day. It’s 2. 
we need to not get swept. With Brown, Framber and kikuchi in the bump. If we don’t win 1 game and clinch this division then we never deserved to get it done anyway. 

• Hook 'Em 2