Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

2 hours ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Looking at the stats of Detroits starting lineup tonight, I’m baffled they made the playoffs. They only have 2 players with a BA over .250 and 2 players with more than 10 HRs. Astros are starting 8 players with a BA over .250 and 7 players with over 10 HRs. Mismatch on paper

You have to look at 2nd half stats vs 1st half stats with them. Completely different teams 

4 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

My wife was in that area this morning, and she said she saw signs of $44 for surface parking. $6 to walk in is nice though. 

The lot across the street from my office, that is 5 blocks from MMP and is usually $10 during the day on weekdays, currently has a $40 sign out front and is packed

Just now, HOOKEM4 said:

Not this shit again. CCCRRRAAAACCCKKKK...little dribbler to 2nd.  We don't need fake sounds assholes.

Espn(abc) is the woooorsst.…bad news is expect this for every game the next three days.

good news, disney is done broadcasting MLB games in 2024 after the wild card round. 

Don’t fuck around and wait to jump on Skubal (yeah, yeah, “make him work and get in to their bullpen)…

I get that but I don’t think I can’t take a low scoring /scoreless game in to the 7th or 8th where we’ve clearly been the better team and just haven’t been able to get across runs