Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

Just now, Scraps said:

Useless fact....the guy we traded for Nick Hernandez I met his mom at the only Hooks game I have been to when he played for us a few years back. She lived in Mo City. May know Mo City Don I don't know

Great Job Reaction GIF

Just now, LCHorn said:

I’m following along on the ESPN ap-why did Arrighetti get pulled  after 3 innings and 64 pitches?

because you touch yourself and he took a rocket off his calf. made the play and out at first 

• Hook 'Em 1

I was just going to compliment Espada for skipping over a Pressly. Dumb move not to give Hader the save opportunity. In fairness, maybe he wants to show the league that Pressly is a lock in the 9th. I fully expect him to be trade bait at some point in the  not too distant future. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, TejasPedro said:

Don’t get me wrong I love me some Tuck Tuck, but damn…. Dubby got some mad hops Yo.

I Forgot what a homerun stealing outfielder looks like. Has Tucker’s glove ever gone above the yellow line?

Yes. Quite often 

Edited by UTexasFight
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, TejasPedro said:

Don’t get me wrong I love me some Tuck Tuck, but damn…. Dubby got some mad hops Yo.

I Forgot what a homerun stealing outfielder looks like. Has Tucker’s glove ever gone above the yellow line?

The fuck?