Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Not a great feeling about this series. Yordan is dinged at the absolute worse time and Skubal almost certainly appears on Thursday. 

So dinged up he hit hammered a single through the right side at 114 mph and an oppo double at 100 mph 

I’m still anxious, even after 104 postseason games since this current run of success started…just the nature of the beast in a very short series.

but glass half full: we were a few feet higher, left, or right from being tied in a game our best pitcher looked like shit and our offense was going against the first full season AL triple crown winner since JV in 2011.

bullpen games make me nervy with our offense and their often times shitty, shitty approach, especially against a Tigers pen that is better than ours, but going to hang my hat on the more guys you throw out there, the better the chances the moment is too big for one (or more) of them and we take care of business.