2024 Rangers/Astros Thread Of Hate

Vic Mackey

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Shit this is like aggy talking shit to Texas fans if they lose in the opening round of the CFP. LMAO. bunch of fucking losers. 
Did you even really make the playoffs if you get swept at home and score 3 runs total to Detroit in the wild card round?
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Holy Shit this is like aggy talking shit to Texas fans if they lose in the opening round of the CFP. LMAO. bunch of fucking losers. 

not at all, really.  we have an equal amount of legitimate titles and ours is more recent.  checkmate bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, futureman said:

not at all, really.  we have an equal amount of legitimate titles and ours is more recent.  checkmate bitch. 

Very aggy thing to say. Sounds like something they would say “Texas cheats so nothing is legitimate but ours is”.

35 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Very aggy thing to say. Sounds like something they would say “Texas cheats so nothing is legitimate but ours is”.

In this particular case "Texas" cheats is factually correct.

33 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

If Detroit sucks and *checks notes the Rangerettes have a worse record in a shit division what does that say about the rangers? 

show me where we’ve been stripped of a title? Flags fly forever and we have two.

7 straight alcs

4 WS

2 titles

you aggy fags wish you could have a decade like that. But you won’t. 

recognized titles:

astros 1

rangers 1

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Recognized by MLB

astros 2

rangers 1

no one gives a flying fuck if you dorks don't recognize it.

Literally nobody outside of the Houston area recognizes the 2017 title as legit, because it wasn’t. The largest online baseball community is easily r/baseball and you’ll get laughed out of a thread there if you try to say it was legit. Twitter, Instagram comments, same story.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Literally nobody outside of the Houston area recognizes the 2017 title as legit, because it wasn’t. The largest online baseball community is easily r/baseball and you’ll get laughed out of a thread there if you try to say it was legit. Twitter, Instagram comments, same story.

Again. Mlb recognizes it so I don’t give a flying fuck. The fans on a message board is fucking. Laughable. No one care what you fat slobs with bitch tits thinks about who’s a real champion in their books. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Again. Mlb recognizes it so I don’t give a flying fuck. The fans on a message board is fucking. Laughable. No one care what you fat slobs with bitch tits thinks about who’s a real champion in their books. 

I’m not even trolling or trying to be funny, I repped out 225 4x on bench last sunday. If you want to call someone “bitchtits” maybe go look in a mirror. Isnt Houston one of the most obese cities in America?

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

says the person with 1/3 of the posts on this page today 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Helobious said:

LOL at referencing r/baseball, that place is such a toxic group think shit hole

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

I’m not even trolling or trying to be funny, I repped out 225 4x on bench last sunday. If you want to call someone “bitchtits” maybe go look in a mirror. Isnt Houston one of the most obese cities in America?

Lol repping a bag of pinto beans on a pole isn’t benching you valley rat.

20 hours ago, futureman said:

same amount of playoff wins, and two fewer playoff losses.  our playoff performance is statistically better.  we’ve won four playoff games in houston since they won their last playoff game in houston.  and we do still have the trophy.

period the end.  houston is a trash town, seedy coastal backwater, filled with shit and even shittier people, most of them aggies.  garbage town with garbage people.  big city college station.  joke. 

4 hours ago, futureman said:

3 hours ago, futureman said:

recognized titles:

astros 1

rangers 1

2 hours ago, futureman said:

is “you dorks” referring to baseball fans nationwide?

See, this self-fisting idiot here is Ranger Fan personified.  Doesn't say jack or shit for like 8 years until Houston finally goes home early, then up he pops like a Whack a Mole for some drive-by shit talking.  Then he'll disappear for a bunch more years, because he doesn't actually care about baseball.  He just thinks he's entitled to shit on Houston because DFW is so much better.

Here's the thing, though: literally no one outside of DFW thinks that.

Christ, y'all talk about Dallas like it's fucking Paris.  As if the rest of the country is sitting around like, yeah, I need to visit New York, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco, and oh yeah, Dallas!  I've just got to see Dallas before I die.  Give me a break.  

And everything y'all point the finger at Houston for, Dallas has, too.  Calling Houston fat, are you fucking kidding me?  Crime?  You sure you want to do that?

Houston has great restaurants, good museums, good symphony, the Broadway plays come through, every concert tour comes through, plenty of outdoor stuff on the outskirts, all the stuff that goes with being a major city.  Yeah, Dallas has all of that, too.  That's the point -- they're a lot more alike than any of you stuck-up Dallas bitches would ever admit.  Which actually gives Houston the advantage -- it isn't full of idiots whose experience of other places is so shallow that they actually think Dallas is something special.  It isn't.  No one is jealous of you because you live in Dallas.  That would be like being jealous of your height when you're 5' 8".  Stop being ridiculous.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

That would be the RGV (McAllen/Edinburg/Harlingen) followed closely by San Antonio. You’ve lived in both. Coincidence?

Yeah sorry for partying. 

Fwiw I concede that Houston actually has SA beat on real Mexican food. 

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

See, this self-fisting idiot here is Ranger Fan personified.  Doesn't say jack or shit for like 8 years until Houston finally goes home early, then up he pops like a Whack a Mole for some drive-by shit talking.  Then he'll disappear for a bunch more years, because he doesn't actually care about baseball.  He just thinks he's entitled to shit on Houston because DFW is so much better.

Here's the thing, though: literally no one outside of DFW thinks that.

Christ, y'all talk about Dallas like it's fucking Paris.  As if the rest of the country is sitting around like, yeah, I need to visit New York, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco, and oh yeah, Dallas!  I've just got to see Dallas before I die.  Give me a break.  

And everything y'all point the finger at Houston for, Dallas has, too.  Calling Houston fat, are you fucking kidding me?  Crime?  You sure you want to do that?

Houston has great restaurants, good museums, good symphony, the Broadway plays come through, every concert tour comes through, plenty of outdoor stuff on the outskirts, all the stuff that goes with being a major city.  Yeah, Dallas has all of that, too.  That's the point -- they're a lot more alike than any of you stuck-up Dallas bitches would ever admit.  Which actually gives Houston the advantage -- it isn't full of idiots whose experience of other places is so shallow that they actually think Dallas is something special.  It isn't.  No one is jealous of you because you live in Dallas.  That would be like being jealous of your height when you're 5' 8".  Stop being ridiculous.

that’s a lot of words, amigo.  you gonna be ok?